Got Tickets? I do!!!

Aubie7

I still need two more, but I have my two! AND, I got them for face value in the Auburn section!! How is everyone else doing? Are there are a lot of tickets floating around in Alabama?

Sorry to post this here but since you started it... B) Plus I already started a thread on the tickets forum and got no love.

I NEEEEEEEEED 2 TICKETS!!!!!

(And I will pay substantially more than face value. Did I mention substantially more??)

I just need One...one is all

Please, I'll be at Tigerwalk, so if anybody wants to help out a college kid who wasn't in the luck 1500 please pm.

Thanks

Noooo. Don't listen to Moe. Don't buy his heartbreaking sob story. He's actually a scalper in disguise. I saw him standing on Donahue this past Saturday with a cardboard sign and wads of cash in hand.

I need these tickets, pleeeeeease. :D:D

JK Moe

Guest Tigrinum Major

Sorry to post this here but since you started it... B) Plus I already started a thread on the tickets forum and got no love.

I NEEEEEEEEED 2 TICKETS!!!!!

(And I will pay substantially more than face value. Did I mention substantially more??)

I have two that I cannot use on Saturday that I bought from an Alabama fan. They are in Tide Pride in the end zone. Not great tickets, but I will let you have them for the same thing I paid, $150 each.

I have heard reports of folks getting tickets the easy way. Just park your car

in tuscaloser. One of the proud uat fans will place a pair of tickets on your dash.

(Be sure to leave your car unlocked. They are desperate and will break out your windshield to get rid of 'em! ! !) :lol::lol::lol:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have two tickets in the end zone that I bought for $150 each and now I cannot use. I will let them go for what I have in them. Anyone?

I got two tickets in the "Tide Pride" section (N-1, row 56). :thumbsdown: I got 'em off E-bay for $412 at the beginning of the season. I am seriously considering seeing if someone selling tix at the game will trade me a pair in the :au: section straight-up.

But regardless of that....

IT'S MY FIRST EVER IRON BOWL!!! :big::big:

WHOO-HOOO!! :D YIPEE!!! :cheer: HOT DAMN!! :moon: WDE!! :au:

--------------------------

Welby :au:

The "WarTim Official Nip Caller -Oh, My shoulder and Knee are killin' me" forecast is for a few showers early in the day and no rain for the game.

Relax and Enjoy ! ! ! :D

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

I wish I had a ticket. I just need one and I have been looking. But nothing close to what I can afford. I can't pay anything higher than $75 a ticket. If you have one this cheap drop me an email. I figure it's a longshot though.

zxfiles@yahoo.com

I got two tickets in the "Tide Pride" section (N-1, row 56).  :thumbsdown:   I got 'em off E-bay for $412 at the beginning of the season.  I am seriously considering seeing if someone selling tix at the game will trade me a pair in the  :au: section straight-up.

But regardless of that....

IT'S MY FIRST EVER IRON BOWL!!!  :big:     :big:

WHOO-HOOO!!  :D  YIPEE!!!  :cheer:   HOT DAMN!!  :moon:   WDE!!  :au:

--------------------------

Welby  :au:

123392[/snapback]

Actually N-1 is in the same endzone as the Auburn section that goes N-5 - N-9. So those arent bad seats for AU fans.

Well, just when I thought all hope was gone, my lovely girlfriend calls me last night to tell me that she got us 2 tickets...FOR FREE!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I took her to the game last year (thanks to my season tickets), and I told her that day that it was her mission to find us tickets to this years game. She went with me to the UGA game last week, and I gave her hell b/c she still hadn't come through. She came through in the clutch! Her only fault is that she is a Bama alumni.

A free ticket to the Iron Bowl? I started looking for a ring today...

Let's see i got my AU-Bama tix for $45/ticket...only draw back is they are in the tide pride section.....

Got my SECCG Tix for $75......so i think im doing pretty good ..now if i can find some orange bowl tix i'll be set...

Archived