J. Palmer and BSPN...

AURules

is assuming AU will be no problem for BAMA! Palmer said this morning on Sports Center that Tennessee gashed our D and Bama's only test may be the SEC Championship game against Mizzu. I love it - the mullets will buy into this crap and the IB is really going to sting the turds!!! Poetic Justice!!!!

In all honesty, we have had trouble stopping power running games against lsu, ua, & ut yesterday. We've had shades of last season's tackling and poor gap assignment. With their run game and adequate passing game, it's going to be a big challenge. Not too big but it shouldn't be viewed as automatic.

Palmer's pants were too short, I could see his teal colored ankles (socks).

Don't think a win is automatic, but in the words of a wise young man (Tre Mason) "if you believe, you can achieve." Or something like that. I choose to BELIEVE! Not believing doesn't make me feel any better if we lose anyway...

Is there anybody on BSPN who knows what they are talking about and is allowed to tell the truth. I keep hearing these characters making statements that seem just to be said to cause discussion and arguments

Might want to cut him some slack. If the preseason selections mean anything, AU had ONE player on defense and 4 on offense...on the three deep team. UGA and Bama have a bunch....we will be going up against superior talent these last two games.

The AU team has greatly over-achieved and deserves a huge amount of credit for doing what they have done thus far.

Might want to cut him some slack. If the preseason selections mean anything, AU had ONE player on defense and 4 on offense...on the three deep team. UGA and Bama have a bunch....we will be going up against superior talent these last two games.

The AU team has greatly over-achieved and deserves a huge amount of credit for doing what they have done thus far.

You've got it flipped. We're not overachieving this year. We severely underachieved the 2 years prior.

He is right and they did. Run D needs to tighten up and tackling needs to get better. Stop being so sensitive. While they are talking , we are lifting and trying to get better. Bama is a long way away. All I'm thinking about is running over the bulldogs

Did you really post this drivel?

Better focus on Georgia first.

Indeed, Gurley will be the best back AUburn faces all season.

As far as I'm concerned, Palmer is right on this one. Yes we need to be focused on GA (one game at a time) but as fars as bama goes, they are top dog. We will have to play our best game and get a few breaks to beat them IMO. But no matter what happens from here on out, I am beyond thrilled where AU is. 9 wins already and that is more than I expected for the season.

With that said, i did see Palmer on a segment talking about individual big games and he has about 5 guys listed and none were Nick Marshall. I predict Nick will get all sorts of player of the week awards and Palmer didn't recognize him. I believe Palmer will be 'downgraded' at ESPN before long but who knows, the ladies like him.

And who was the play by play guy for the AU game yesterday? He was dang good. Obviously had done some homework and gave good analysis.

we get gashed by good running teams. we have outscored other teams and played good redzone d. I am as concerned about our lack of defense(run and pass) as palmer. we can move the ball but I don't think we rush for 300yds vs bama with less than 15 pass completions.

we get gashed by good running teams. we have outscored other teams and played good redzone d. I am as concerned about our lack of defense(run and pass) as palmer. we can move the ball but I don't think we rush for 300yds vs bama with less than 15 pass completions.

I don't believe we've seen all of the Gus Malzahn playbook the past two weeks; we'll run the ball, but passing will be much more frequent in the upcoming games; look for the Auburn offense to pull some things out that have been rarely seen or not even seen at all, and look for the defense to be able to come up with big plays in big situations; these are at Jordan- Hare! The boys are coming home!

I'm just enjoying the ride. Let the press say what they want. Marshal has a huge arm and we have some receivers that I honestly think are as good as anyone has. Truth is we haven't had to be balanced in a while, I expect uga and bama to force of to be balanced. I like our chances. Last year taught me never to assume anything so I'm not counting any wins until they are done but I don't think there is a team that we can't play with. I expect to see coats make a name for himself in the he next two weeks

Yes, Palmer was saying this stuff last night as well!

Just what did we do to BSPN anyway?

they were left with egg on their face over the business with Cam. Also a lot of bammers love them so they have to keep their viewers happy.

Thuga is going to be a huge test and comparable offense to bama with balanced o. Tackling needs to tighten up big time. Our line has slacked past two games as well against good lineman. Its not getting any easier for them, need to step up and put pressure on them and help out the back end.

I hate to tell BSPN but Auburn is a better team now than LSU. If we got LSU again, we would beat them.

LSU has three defeats now, playing the same teams we have beaten (with the exception of Bama). They have a better defense, but their Offense is nowhere near as good as AUs.

Archived