Congrats folks on winning a hard fought Game

Bama Bo

Good game people. I think Alabama played you guys a lot tougher than most people thought we were going to, but in the end yor guys pulled it out when they had to.

Another reason to love this rivalry, look at what happened at the Clemson vs. USC game. We have one of the biggest rivalrys in the country, but for the most part the fans and all of the players respect one another. I don't think anything like what happened up there would ever happen in our game.

Again, congradulations. And good luck in the SECG, and hopefully, in the Orange Bowl.

Good game people. I think Alabama played you guys a lot tougher than most people thought we were going to, but in the end yor guys pulled it out when they had to.

Another reason to love this rivalry, look at what happened at the Clemson vs. USC game. We have one of the biggest rivalrys in the country, but for the most part the fans and all of the players respect one another. I don't think anything like what happened up there would ever happen in our game.

Again, congradulations. And good luck in the SECG, and hopefully, in the Orange Bowl.

125227[/snapback]

Thanks Bo. I agree and as I said in another post here, your players are to be commended.

Classy post Bo. Thanks and WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Guest Tigrinum Major

If I hadgrown up around more Alabama fans like you, maybe I would not detest them the way I do today. However, most of them were the redneck, "Bama just got cheated, Auburn is second class" type that could never accept defeat with any kind of class.

You, on the other hand, gave credit where it was due, took the loss, and, I am sure, vowed, "Wait til next year!"

Thanks, Bo, you have renewed my faith that there are some good Alabama fans out there.

Archived