2-4 Tickets for Iron Bowl

Brad_ATX

Hi all. Like many others, I'm looking for tickets to the Iron Bowl. I'm flying into Montgomery Thanksgving morning and would like to take my step-dad to the game as he is retiring next week. If it's of concern, we're both AU grads so we'll be loud and in orange and blue.

Please PM me if you know of anyone selling.

Thanks!

I have 4 listed on stubhub and would rather sell to Auburn family the are in section 39 endzone facing jumbo tron in row 53. I have had one of my Bama friends list this message on tiderinsider as well. I am selling for $450/ticket which is slightly higher than what the going rate in upper deck (nose bleeds). I will remove off stubhub in either mail, electronic transfer via Aubtix where I purchased them at. I don't check here that much because I am always on the move. I can be reached at 334-332-7677 or emailed at williamgunnings@hotmail.com serious inquires only. I have placed these tickets on stub hub as well so it is first come first serve.

Thanks. Just a little steeper than I'd like to pay. May wait out a couple of more days. Still have a few cards I haven't played.

War Eagle!

I have a single ticket for sale in the upper level. It is next to the seats my family and I are sitting in, so I definately don't want to sell to bama fans. Asking $350. Sending a PM to the original poster, but also repeating here for others who may be interested.

Archived