Men vs. Arkansas-Pine Bluff

jared52

Halftime, AU up by 28, 53-25. APB has lost 9 straight so this should go well for AU in the second half.

Looks like we are getting in a rhythm.

Timeout with 7:30 to go, 75-46... I think I'm gonna check out on this one. War Eagle. Barring a monumental collapse, AU will be 9-3 after tonight, with one more warmup before the SEC schedule begins.

One thing that's starting to show for this team is there are two very legit scorers and there are a couple of other guys who can pick up the slack at times. Not saying they are a lot better than previous years, but there's more possibility with this team. I need to see them play a couple more games before I can form an opinion on where this team is. You can usually tell a couple of games into the SEC season.

One thing that's starting to show for this team is there are two very legit scorers and there are a couple of other guys who can pick up the slack at times. Not saying they are a lot better than previous years, but there's more possibility with this team. I need to see them play a couple more games before I can form an opinion on where this team is. You can usually tell a couple of games into the SEC season.

IMO the ball handling is light years better and several outside scoring threats. The "team" looks better....but how much better? we will know in about two weeks after they play Ole Miss, Mizz and Tenn. Some of the better teams in the league....well Mizz is among the best but the other two are teams we should be able to match up with ...even on the road.

Not yet.

well...maybe just a little teeny bit of hope would be OK.

Archived