Notre Dame vs usc

autiger6

Got my lucky hat and shirt on that I use for all the Auburn games while trying to pull for the Irish tonight to help Auburn out. If ND can pull it out that would be huge but if they can just play it close and not give up the big play then who knows what will happen. Let's hope we don't see to much of Reggie Bush tonight. Come on Irish show everybody that this usc team :puke: has some weakness.

ND :cheer::cheer:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game won't be close... USC by 21 or more further solidifying thier position at #1. I still think they played a weaker schedule but they deserve to be #1.

Let's play what if.......what if USC had started the season at say .......... Number 17. They win them all, but not convincingly (like this year). Would they be ranked no. 1???? I say no. I don't think they are the best team nor do they deserve to be ranked No. 1.

This game won't be close... USC by 21 or more further solidifying thier position at #1. I still think they played a weaker schedule but they deserve to be #1.

Anything can happen. If it is meant to be it will happen. The weather may play a factor also.

Anything can happen. If it is meant to be it will happen. The weather may play a factor also.

126631[/snapback]

Yep, usually the only time USC plays in the rain is during Conference play in either the PNW or No.Cal. This year has been rainier than normal throughout CA. But I don't think USC has played in the rain. Let's see what happens.

ND had a couple of passes they should have intercepted. Leinert is off so far tonight; if ND can keep some momentum on offense after USC's field goal, USC might really start to sweat...

USC can look bad against ND and it not hurt them. We looked bad against 'Bama (at least in the 1st half), that's why we didn't keep our #2. ND still has an National Reputation, 'Bama is just an also-ran in the SEC West...

USC can look bad against ND and it not hurt them.  We looked bad against 'Bama (at least in the 1st half), that's why we didn't keep our #2.  ND still has an National Reputation, 'Bama is just an also-ran in the SEC West...

126647[/snapback]

I can't believe these announcers, Keith just said, this doesn't look like the same SC team we've seen all year. I screamed at the TV, they're exactly the same team, they have struggled with anyone that was even kind of good. :angry:

...ok nd, let's score.

Archived