Notre Dame vs usc

autiger6

USC is going to take a ton of votes from OU and AU. This is such a high profile game and they look like monsters of the midway. I'll bet every AP voter and Coach are watching this pasting. It looks like men among boys.

I understand they don't lose hardly anybody off this team and have a ton of talent waiting in line. Just hope we can reload and be in the top 5 for a number of years.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think AU will be fine... things will play out and we may not end up in the OB... who knows... but like i keep reading, that's why we play the game..GO BRUINS!! Either way folks it's great to be an Auburn Tiger. Auburn is going to start landing some huge recruits, Tubbs is going to be the great recruiter he has always been and the coordinators have shown what they can do.... so lets win out and do what we can do...WAR DAMN EAGLE

i think AU will be fine... things will play out and we may not end up in the OB... who knows... but like i keep reading, that's why we play the game..GO BRUINS!! Either way folks it's great to be an Auburn Tiger. Auburn is going to start landing some huge recruits, Tubbs is going to be the great recruiter he has always been and the coordinators have shown what they can do.... so lets win out and do what we can do...WAR DAMN EAGLE

126698[/snapback]

Great attitude. :au:

Fake punt, up 34-10. Can't say Pete Caroll plays not to lose. SC came out and destroyed ND, even though it was a rivalry game. Like a 10-0 team is supposed to beat a 6-4 team. No chance of SC losing points this week. :blink:

SC will hammer UCLA, our best hope is that CU can beat OU.

WDE

If Colorado beating the land thieves is our best hope, then we're toast.

Toast as far as us being able to crack the top 2...Colorado needed help to "win" the North at 4-4. It is a testament to the suckitude of the Big XII North that somebody had to win the division.

If CU has a deal with the football gods, now is the time to cash it in because they're going to need a LOT of assistance to win Saturday...

Archived