Notre Dame vs usc

autiger6

...ok nd, let's score.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an awesome punt by ND at the end of the half. 59 yards all the way down to the 2. Notre Dame just needs to come out firing in the second half just like they did in the first, and then depend on pure luck for the rest of the game.

Keith Jackson's lips could not become any more firmly affixed to USC's collective ass. At one point, the color commentator said, "USC jsut doesn't look good tonight." Jackson says, "Well, they've been off for two weeks." Color guy, "So has ND". Jackson, "ND has a different attitude, though"

What the... :huh:

I liked the comment by Keith about the former USC player they talked to on the sidelines. The guy was overweight & Keith said something about you got a treadmill, WTH?

KJ has a love affair with the PAC-10. Somthing was brought up about Auburn and the BCS and he quickly said somthing like "the real BSC story is about Cal and Utah".

Yep...the competitive portion of this game is now over.

Too many weapons wearing red and gold.

End of third quarter. Looks like its over for the Irish. Will take all the luck of the Irish to pull this one out. Maybe UCLA will have better luck.

Maybe the SEC Refs aren't so bad after watching this game. It appears that these refs don't hardly call anything. I guess I can go back to hating Notre Dame again and start showing the love for Colorado.

Archived