Hey Auburn, fUSC; you deserve to go!

caribG8R

No matter what happens with UselessSC next week, if ya'll beat the volunqueers (which no doubt you will) you guys deserve to be in the OB. In the OB playing OU, not So Cal. I am sick and tired of hearing how great the assPAC 10 is, they are a WEAK conference! If OU wins the Big XII and Auburn wins the SEC, then that is your NC game. Let the little girls from So Cal go pick some roses in January. I can't say screw the BCS, it did bring the SEC a NC last year. Let's just hope that things can still work out so that the two best teams in the country get a chance to face each other in Miami.

In the mean time, War Damn Eagle!

Go GATORS!

SEC, SEC, SEC!

:au:

:uf:

:sec:

:football:

No matter what happens with UselessSC next week, if ya'll beat the volunqueers (which no doubt you will) you guys deserve to be in the OB.  In the OB playing OU, not So Cal.  I am sick and tired of hearing how great the assPAC 10 is, they are a WEAK conference!  If OU wins the Big XII and Auburn wins the SEC, then that is your NC game.  Let the little girls from So Cal go pick some roses in January.  I can't say screw the BCS, it did bring the SEC a NC last year.  Let's just hope that things can still work out so that the two best teams in the country get a chance to face each other in Miami.

In the mean time, War Damn Eagle!

Go GATORS!

SEC, SEC, SEC!

:au:

:uf:

:football:

126738[/snapback]

Thanks...and welcome to the board.... :)

Archived