Greg Robinson

bigsixfive

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but that was a ticky-tacky call. And how about you not throw Robinson under the bus after a great season? Maybe you just want him to stay. But that's because he's good, not because he needs to perfect his game.

Yes. I threw Robinson under a bus. A big bus. One with a 12" lift kit so it would actually drive over him. It was a fast one too, not one of those natural gas putters. Those have no chance of catching him.

He did have his hands full with Edwards who is a future top 10-15 pick himself but there is no shame in that. Robinson graded out as a 1st rounder and you cant blame him for leaving. If he does come back, hed probably move into the top 10-15 for next week. Best of luck whatever he decides but i think the ship has sailed.

He is gone, and rightfully so. You are always one play away from not being able to play again...ever, When you have a chance to be a 1st rounder, you go! Tre should go too. Just my 2 cents

Sorry, but that was a ticky-tacky call. And how about you not throw Robinson under the bus after a great season? Maybe you just want him to stay. But that's because he's good, not because he needs to perfect his game.

Seriously? Lol. Some things should be obvious w/o emoticons.

Seriously? Lol. Some things should be obvious w/o emoticons.

:iamwithstupid:

That's not even anything to argue about. It was a hold but besides that op wasn't downing Robinson

Robinson played well all season. Like the rest of us, he is heartbroken now. Why would anyone, right after Auburn loses the BCSCG, bring up the fact that he was responsible for a holding penalty that stalled a drive? If it's an attempt at humor, it's weak. If it's an effort to get him to come back to Auburn and wait to go pro, it's weak. Those are best case scenarios for what would motivate someone to post something like the OP.

Greg Robinson ‏@GregRobinson73

This was a tough decision but I have decided to declare for the NFL Draft.

I am so thankful for @CoachGusMalzahn @CoachJBGrimes and @rhettlashlee for everything they have done leading us to a memorable season

I want to thank my teammates and I love them all. Also thank you Auburn Family the best fans in college football #Together

I am so thankful for @CoachGusMalzahn @CoachJBGrimes and @rhettlashlee for everything they have done leading us to a memorable season

I want to thank my teammates and I love them all. Also thank you Auburn Family the best fans in college football #Together

Thanks Greg! Now go on and make some bank and have a great career.

I hope he has a wonderful career. Dont be a stranger, big guy. Come watch a game or two next season!

Sid, Thanks fro posting Robinson's announcement. He was a awesome lineman this year. I am very confident he will have a successful 10 -15 year career in the NFL barring injury. War Eagle Mr Robinson!.

Awesome news for him. I've heard from a few places that his family has the financial need. I'm excited that auburn was part of getting him to where he is headed. He deserves all the good fortune in the world. Now it's time to figure out replaces him, one of the right tackles of Coleman. Coleman would be an awesome story.

Good luck Greg! And War Eagle 2u! Loved watching u introducing opposing linemen to ur neighborhood with pancakes! (Get it? Welcome to Mr.Robinson's neighborhood where opposing linemen get pancaked!)

Best wishes for the young man. Thanks for the memories.

Lot of thin skins around today. Lighten up.

This is the biggest personnel loss Auburn will have. This guy is seriously good. Looking forward to watch him dominate on Sundays.

Fortunately the OL is stacked, but whoever rotates in will have big shoes to fill.

Thanks for posting, Sid.

Thanks for playing for Auburn, Greg! War Eagle and here's hoping you continue to dominate in the pros!

Good luck, brother! Always know your home is here on the Plains anytime!

Archived