Just wanted to say congrats on a great game and great season

BamaGrad03

No flames from me, honest. I thought Auburn played a fantastic game against FSU Monday night, and was a great representative of the SEC. I honestly think AU outplayed FSU and should have won. After the game I told one of my Auburn friends that if Auburn plays FSU 10 times, AU wins 7 of them.

Congrats on a helluva game an a fantastic season.

Good post BG. You are a real class act. I know the loss sucks for everyone but wow what a ride this year was. It felt good to be relevant again. I hope we just build from here

I'll tell you like I told my friends during the 2008 season: They were all arguing about 'what if we don't beat Florida' and I said - guys hold on, isn't it great that we're even having this conversation? Sometimes we're so focused on winning the next game that we forget how bad it actually could be. We're quick to forget the bad seasons, which is a great thing. But sometimes it hurts our ability to enjoy the now.

No flames from me, honest. I thought Auburn played a fantastic game against FSU Monday night, and was a great representative of the SEC. I honestly think AU outplayed FSU and should have won. After the game I told one of my Auburn friends that if Auburn plays FSU 10 times, AU wins 7 of them.

Congrats on a helluva game an a fantastic season.

Thanks, BG -- much appreciated and a stark contrast to a Georgia fan sitting next to me last night pulling hard for FSU all night. I actually thought Saban did a fine job commentating on the game, by the way.

Archived