2015 3* CB Jalen Thompson (South Alabama signee)

EagleDamnWar

If we get Muschamp, we get Cowart.

I'm not sure if that's true but CeCe Jefferson is said to plan on playing with Cowart.

This is interesting to me that he set up this visit. I didnt think he was considering us and now that Muschamp may be coming back he immediately sets an OV. Does he know something we dont? Or is he just setting it up due to the potential of CWM joining the staff?

I doubt he knows any more than we do. As for the reason, could be in anticipation or maybe he is just curious about AU in general. Who knows.

This is interesting to me that he set up this visit. I didnt think he was considering us and now that Muschamp may be coming back he immediately sets an OV. Does he know something we dont? Or is he just setting it up due to the potential of CWM joining the staff?

My guess is that with a new staff coming into Gainesville, he's looking around and AU has probably kept up some level of contact. I doubt if Muschamp's eventual destination has much to do with it.

I have been reading around and I've been seeing that Byron and cece Jefferson are somewhat of a package deal. If we were to get them and terry Beckner jr and Daron Payne. I know it's wishful thinking but these four would be crazy to have on one dline even as freshmen.

I started this as I saw that he setup a visit. Now we have people talking about a package deal with CeCe Jefferson and also Beckner and Payne coming on board. While that would be nice to dream about the reality is with luck we get 1 or two of them and that would be great as so far we don't have much to show on the D-Line. We also need a stud LB and a stud cover CB if we are going to dream.

Archived