Feb. 15 vs. Ohio State

After all these years you would think they could get game tracker to work worth a flip. Hope they did not pay that code writer his last payment ...

Have you ever experienced a GameTracker session where it wasn't almost a half inning behind? Terrible program

Golloway intense in his postgame interview. Said its as mad as he's been on a baseball field in 7-8 years. Says the team needs to learn to handle prosperity.

*Paraphrased and without context. But just pointing out the intensity factor.

I remember thinking last year that the team needed more intensity (which I hoped would lead to focus and an intense, intense desire to win)

Maybe a few tongue lashings will do these guys some good. Gotta take advantage of opportunities. Also gotta learn how to win these "winnable" games.

A lot of times the difference is simply between the ears, a mindset.

I remember thinking last year that the team needed more intensity (which I hoped would lead to focus and an intense, intense desire to win)

Maybe a few tongue lashings will do these guys some good. Gotta take advantage of opportunities. Also gotta learn how to win these "winnable" games.

A lot of times the difference is simply between the ears, a mindset.

I'm never excited about a loss, but I was looking forward to hearing a post-loss interview this season to hear the response. CSG took the responsibility, but made it clear that today was unacceptable, not just the imminent product of a baseball season (you win some, you lose some). I liked his points, and am really looking forward to seeing this team grow. Also, looking forward to the always heated bunting philosophies that usually make it to this board after about game 3 or so :D War Eagle!

Coach Golloway was spot on today in the post game. He's not going to take the lolly gag, ho hum baseball.

Interesting postgame comments from Galloway. Looks like there will be some more situational practices in the near future. And more bunting reps.

Bunt back to the pitcher gets the lead runner out at 3rd...2 outs for Yak

One of my happy dreams about a coaching change was that we'd no longer waste outs trying to bunt guys to 3rd base. Oh, well....

Bunt back to the pitcher gets the lead runner out at 3rd...2 outs for Yak

One of my happy dreams about a coaching change was that we'd no longer waste outs trying to bunt guys to 3rd base. Oh, well....

Right. I sighed when I saw that post.

Another season of debating the merits of bunting on this forum.

Archived