AU vs. ETSU

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keegan 8.1 IP, 5 K, 0BB, 1 ER. Runner on 3rd is nobody's responsibility. Keegan moves over to first after a great afternoon on the bump!

Wowwwww....Base hit into left field. Hunter tries to dive for it and commits the cardinal sin of letting the ball get behind him. Rolls to the wall. 1 out. Go ahead run on third

Wowwwww....Base hit into left field. Hunter tries to dive for it and commits the cardinal sin of letting the ball get behind him. Rolls to the wall. 1 out. Go ahead run on third

This is bad bad bad. Awful thinking in that situation. Absolutely cannot let a base runner past first if you can help it

This is bad bad bad. Awful thinking in that situation. Absolutely cannot let a base runner past first if you can help it

No doubles. Tella didn't have time to get over there and back it up. Let it drop and keep the guy on first. Looks like we're 3 outs away from seeing our 8th different lineup in 8 games.

Honest question, not a slight or criticism because I'm just curious and lack the experience to answer this question. What's the big difference in this year and last year? Personnel wise, the roster has many of the same players as last year (even though many got beaten out by the talented freshman youth movement) that missed a regional by one game. Does it all come down to a philosophy change? I'd prefer not to have to tear the program down to step 1 to build it back up again, but I guess that has to be done sometimes.

I don't know what CSG sees in promising this team will go to Omaha as of right now because it is fairly obvious that there is no offensive firepower right now. Defense wins championships but you need runs in order to defend a lead

Archived