WAR EAGLE...

aute91

War Eagle Everyone!! I joined back in March because this is a great board for all information on Auburn sports. I'm in the textile industry and my job has had me spend most of my year in Honduras so I come here to get all the latest news. I've posted some, but not alot and I've never formally "introduced" myself to all of you. I have grown to love the board and all the folks who post here, and it's the best place I've found to get the best information about the place we all know and love. My wife and myself are both Auburn alum (in fact my wife's name is Auburn) and it's where we met, which makes me glad I stuck around for grad school.

Anyway, this has been a truly magical year for us no matter how this thing plays out and I have enjoyed watching and following this very special group of young men leave it all on the field every Saturday this season. Even though I haven't posted alot, I read everything on a daily basis, and I have enjoyed sharing this year with all of you.

Let's have a great time this Saturday!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE! Welcome and post often. You will not find a better AU site or a better group of AU Men & Women anywhere.

WDE ! ! ! :au:

Nice post. You hit the nail on the head with the whole magical season business and no matter how it all shakes out these kids are definitely special and should receive many accolades for the memories they have provided this year.

It ain't over yet.

One at a time, baby.

War Damn Eagle.

Even thought I have only spoken to these guys a couple of times with the exception of Junior I feel closer to this group of young men than I do to any in the 14 years I have been a season ticket holder.

WAR DAMN EAGLE, BEAT UT!!! AGAIN

Archived