Good luck Tigers

BamaGrad03

I hate UT. Shut Burnett's mouth please.

Here's to Ronnie Brown leaving footprints on Allen's face again saturday.

Hope you guys come out injury free....

Congrats on a great year!

(PS I wonder if you guys will even get to play UT...aren't all their players in jail right now?)

Thanks BG.

(PS I wonder if you guys will even get to play UT...aren't all their players in jail right now?)

No Phill has decided to not do anything untill after Jan 15, 2005. :big:

Actually, I heard that investigator phil investigated the situation and found out that it was Alabama players in knoxville starting the fight and impersonating UT players.

They ask phil about it and his only comment was: "It's obvious that Alabama players are trying to jeporadize the entire NCAA investigation process"

He later reported that he wouldn't be making the trip to Atlanta because there is a team from the stat of alabama playing there and he...quote..."Didnt want to make a scene" and it was "all about the players"

Thanks BG but it's a dream day for bama.....Auburn vs. TN.......so a bammer won't be totally unhappy with the outcome. Kind of like the old days whan bama played Georgia Tech and I just sat back and enjoyed it.

I hope you pulling for us isn't like the SI jinx :)

The NCAA already dispatched newly appointed special investigator, Tee Martin, to the scene and he found no evidence of impropriety.

Case closed. Oh, but there are some new allegations of wrong doing coming out of Memphis against Alabama. Something about a secret witness spilling the beans or something like that.

Thanks bg. You guys get ready for the gophers and bring home a "W" for the

S E C ! ! !

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

Thanks bg. You guys get ready for the gophers and bring home a "W" for the

S E C ! ! !

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

128644[/snapback]

:blink:

Did I just read correctly that WT wished for Bama to win against somebody!!?? :blink: :huh: :o

Thanks, and good luck to you guys against the Vols, hopefully you'll beat them even worse this time.

Grad or Bo, any update on injuries for the bowl? Do you expect Darby and McClain to be at full speed? How about Guillon, or will it definitely be Pennington?

Not to start a coaching flame here but I still say that with guys like Darby, McClain, Prothro, Brown etc., working with that line, the play calling should have been more open. SP proved he's not chopped liver and I think you'd be amazed if the coaches grew a set and consistently got Darby and Prothro outside, threw more to the wideouts and generally just took more chances. Just an observation.

From the way I understand it, McClain and Darby should be fine and 100%. It is even a possibility (very remote, but still possible) that Hudson may be able to play. Even if Guillon is healthy I expect Pennington to start and we'd only see Guillon if Spencer got injured or really started stinking it up. After all, he helped get us to the bowl game, so he should start it.

As far as the play calling goes, I tend to agree to some extent that Shula can be a little to conservative when he doesn't have a full compliment of starters. Before Brodie got hurt, the play book was opening more and more every week.

I had posted this after the Iron Bowl about how conservative things were even in the LSU game. Things that puzzled me were the constant running of Darby between the tackles when it seems he'd be far better served by running more toss sweeps or swing passes to use his athleticism. Same goes for Prothro. The guy's a grossly underutilized talent. 15 touches a game would open up so many things.

I can say all this because I'm an expert. You know I coached my last game....well, it was....I'm sure I coached at...

Oh well, just trust me. I know what I'm talking about. B)

I think it has been conservative because it has taken this long for SP to get up to speed. Now Shula knows SP can handle it...he will probably let er rip in the bowl game.

Any of you boys headin' to Nashville? I had to back out last year and didn't get to go. I really wanted to see that stadium. Kind of like this weekend. I'm pumped about going to the Dome cause' I've never been. We don't get this chance very often. :big:

So is it for sure that uat is playing the gophers? If so, I can't wait to see how that gopher running game (who, btw, was rated #1 by many in the preseason) stacks up against a solid SEC D...should be a good game.

Reb, don't have a link. Try some threads from yesterday and you'll find one. About 20 Vile players were out at a bar at 2:00 a.m. and a reserve LB was punching out a student. Reports of other players "Stomping" on other patrons but details have been sketchy. Fulmer is currently playing housemaid and sweeping it all under the rug right now but fully intends to "Investigate" the matter....NEXT WEEK.

Yeah we are taking a crew to nashvegas...i cant wait. FINALLY a football game i get to watch in actual FOOTBALL weather. Its been hot every game this year so far.

Numa we are as sure Bama plays Minnesota as you guys are AU beats UT. AU loses we go to the cotton.

I hate UT. Shut Burnett's mouth please.

Here's to Ronnie Brown leaving footprints on Allen's face again saturday.

Hope you guys come out injury free....

Congrats on a great year!

128627[/snapback]

Thanks BG...and no they're not in jail...in fact none will even be suspended for the SECC Game, as Phat Phil is "still investigating"!!! Ain't life grand???!!!

:thumbsdown::ut:

Archived