Dear bammer nation

Rednilla

Shocking revelation there BG. Fans have chants and taunts AT the stadium during the game. This thread is pointed towards the bammer that has to show you his worship of tide football at the grocery store in the middle of June, by wearing a t-shirt that says "F-ck A-burn". Give me Florida and Arkansas examples like that. BG, again save that weak sauce for your pathetic tailgating parties.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just low self esteem. It's what happens when your entire self worth is hinged on the results of a football team. uater are the only fan base I've ever encountered that use their little saying (that I'll never say ever) as a taunt to other fan bases. It's just in their DNA for their trashy fan base to taunt opposing fans at every turn. It's just what they do. Unfortunately, avoiding them in this part of the country is virtually impossible.

Either this is a flat out lie, or you've never been to a game where Florida fans were present 'chomping' at people. You've also never been around any Arkansas fans - "woo pig soooooiiieeee" ing everything in sight.

Confirmation bias is fun. So is selective amnesia.

Damn. Have to dumb it down even more than I thought. The title of the thread is address the uat nation. To make it simple, (stay with me here) its not about other fan bases. Deflecting is the uat way. It's always "because someone else does it". Shallow justification from and for a fan base of a**holes. Such a typical uater response.

BINGO! We have a winner. Too bad bg lacks the ability to relate to the TRUTH...

Damn. Have to dumb it down even more than I thought. The title of the thread is address the uat nation. To make it simple, (stay with me here) its not about other fan bases. Deflecting is the uat way. It's always "because someone else does it". Shallow justification from and for a fan base of a**holes. Such a typical uater response.

When someone says something like "no other fanbases" or "the only fanbase that" - then they are bringing other fan bases into it. Not sure I can dumb it down any more than that.

Shocking revelation there BG. Fans have chants and taunts AT the stadium during the game. This thread is pointed towards the bammer that has to show you his worship of tide football at the grocery store in the middle of June, by wearing a t-shirt that says "F-ck A-burn". Give me Florida and Arkansas examples like that. BG, again save that weak sauce for your pathetic tailgating parties.

I've seen a pack of Gator fans chomp their arms at UT fans standing outside Dreamland. I've heard Woo Pig Souie in Birmingham, and no, they weren't playing UAB. To your other point about the Auburn shirt, I guess you've never seen a "Buck Fama" tshirt either. But you've got access to Google, so I've got no doubt you can find them. Then again, you'd probably just pretend they don't exist so you can continue feeling like our fans are special little snowflakes.

It's just low self esteem. It's what happens when your entire self worth is hinged on the results of a football team. uater are the only fan base I've ever encountered that use their little saying (that I'll never say ever) as a taunt to other fan bases. It's just in their DNA for their trashy fan base to taunt opposing fans at every turn. It's just what they do. Unfortunately, avoiding them in this part of the country is virtually impossible.

Either this is a flat out lie, or you've never been to a game where Florida fans were present 'chomping' at people. You've also never been around any Arkansas fans - "woo pig soooooiiieeee" ing everything in sight.

Confirmation bias is fun. So is selective amnesia.

Those last two sentences maybe your best self diagnosis of all your posts. ;)

Is this the same bg that claimed there were NO houndstooth uat ball caps? Hahahaha

I've seen a pack of Gator fans chomp their arms at UT fans standing outside Dreamland. I've heard Woo Pig Souie in Birmingham, and no, they weren't playing UAB. To your other point about the Auburn shirt, I guess you've never seen a "Buck Fama" tshirt either. But you've got access to Google, so I've got no doubt you can find them. Then again, you'd probably just pretend they don't exist so you can continue feeling like our fans are special little snowflakes.

"I've seen?" Is this coming from the guy who always ask for links? That is just weak there buddy. Do you want to talk about what Auburn fans see all the time?

I saw your shirt, nice reference, now what about the numerous bama shirts you get when you search on google? Typical, "well everyone does it" justification.

I don't think Bama fans are special little snowflakes. No fan base is 100% perfect. I'm tired of that PC answer, though. There are just a ton more that scream Roll Tide and take it way too far in the name of Alabama Football. You can't deny that. It's majority of the majority. The majority of Alabama residents live close to or below the poverty line. The majority of these residents chose to love Alabama football because it's the only real winner in their life. They chose to show this 24/7 365 a year. There is nothing wrong with that. But with this class you get over zealous idiots that take it way to far. This has gone on for generations and just continues to breed in your fan base.

BG, I don't get it. Why defend the undeniable? Maybe it's your good fight to stick up for your fanbase, I respect that. But these people are ruin a great rivalry. Nothing eats at me more than seeing an Auburn fan out of line. I am the first to tell an Auburn fan to shut up if they are harassing another fan. But you support whatever you feel you should support.

"I've seen?" Is this coming from the guy who always ask for links? That is just weak there buddy. Do you want to talk about what Auburn fans see all the time?

I saw your shirt, nice reference, now what about the numerous bama shirts you get when you search on google? Typical, "well everyone does it" justification.

My examples weren't to say that everyone does it, but rather to combat the notion that only Bama fans do it. They may sound the same, but they are not.

You guys like to paint the millions of Bama fans with the caricature brush of Finebaum callers and Harvey Updykes. And that's just not the reality. We have more than our share of nutbags. They're awful, and they're painful to endure. But they're still the vast minority. There's a reason non-rival fanbases come to Tuscaloosa and gush about the hospitality, passionate fan, and gameday experience (just like they do Auburn).

I just get tired of broad strokes really. Especially when the painter is just trying to make himself feel better by demonizing his rival.

My examples weren't to say that everyone does it, but rather to combat the notion that only Bama fans do it. They may sound the same, but they are not.

You guys like to paint the millions of Bama fans with the caricature brush of Finebaum callers and Harvey Updykes. And that's just not the reality. We have more than our share of nutbags. They're awful, and they're painful to endure. But they're still the vast minority. There's a reason non-rival fanbases come to Tuscaloosa and gush about the hospitality, passionate fan, and gameday experience (just like they do Auburn).

I just get tired of broad strokes really. Especially when the painter is just trying to make himself feel better by demonizing his rival.

The nutbags being the minority are the chararacterization of a bama fan. They exist and thrust themselves to the fore front of view and sound. The large size of the Alabama fan base makes your minority a larger number compared to other sec schools. Bama football nutbag minority is a vocal and visual majority. Tea bagging, leaping fighting mama in the stands and et tu Pan Handle Fla/Texan Updyke are examples. They are a part, but I agree they are not the whole.

I got to play in the ARC golf event in Tuscaloosa years ago. An Auburn alum playing as the guest of three Alabama fans. I removed all symbols of AU that day and had a great time. Got to play two holes of golf with Coach Franchione. He was a delight. At the dinner I spent several minutes talking to him and his wife. I enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone from the alum, fans and supporters made the day a good event. On the way back to Birmingham I joked with my friends that I would more than likely never play in that event again because I would find myself liking Alabama fans too much.

updykes are the majority.......

85/15 quoted by Clay Travis is closer to reality than most Bammer fans want to admit.

Someone said there are crazies in every fan base. However, it seems that the Bammer crazies are the only ones that make national news.

85/15 quoted by Clay Travis is closer to reality than most Bammer fans want to admit.

Someone said there are crazies in every fan base. However, it seems that the Bammer crazies are the only ones that make national news.

So Clay Travis is a worthy source of wisdom...as long as he's not talking about Auburn?

Interesting.

So Clay Travis is a worthy source of wisdom...as long as he's not talking about Auburn?

Interesting.

Good god no, Clay Travis is not a worthy source. Some people get so upset by what he says. If you learn to not take him serious he's actually entertaining. I call him the TMZ of sports. Just reports drama. He never actually adds insightful perspective to anything, just entertainment. 85% is an unfair estimate but it's caught on as a common way to reference the worst of bama fans. It just seems like 85% because of their actions and how often stories are reported on the internet or social media.

It seems that way because it is that way. Far too much PROOF to deny.

It seems that way because it is that way. Far too much PROOF to deny.

The average bammer is just a lower class of person. It's not their fault. But, unfortunately, the 15% have to suffer the 85%.

The average bammer is just a lower class of person. It's not their fault.

Wow.

Y'all could prove me wrong by going a whole calendar year without an incident. Until then, my opinion will not change.

Wow.

Y'all could prove me wrong by going a whole calendar year without an incident. Until then, my opinion will not change.

Everyone loves a fanbase who loves to tell everyone how they're a better 'class' of person than their rivals. Condescension always wears well.

Wow.

Everyone loves a fanbase who loves to tell everyone how they're a better 'class' of person than their rivals. Condescension always wears well.

Alabama is number 1 in this classification. They LOVE to talk about some class.

Wow.

Alabama is number 1 in this classification. They LOVE to talk about some class.

That was great!

Wow.

It's not condescending to tell the truth...but bammers have issues with the truth too. I'm not surprised that you don't understand.

The bammer fans are a huge embarrassment to the whole state. Those of us who are smart enough to be fans of other schools are sick and tired of their classless behavior bringing down the reputation of all of us in Alabama just because bammers don't know how to behave. I cringe every time I see another updyke doing something stupid,and usually illegal in front of the whole world. There's no doubt that the bammer fanbase is out of control. Everybody sees it....except other bammers.

And it's not just the trailer park dwellers. I will never forget how Cam Newton was treated by the bammer students in 2010. Totally and completely without class.

The whole institution, and everything about it, everything surrounding it...is low rent.

It's not condescending to tell the truth...but bammers have issues with the truth too. I'm not surprised that you don't understand.

Condescension defined.

The bammer fans are a huge embarrassment to the whole state.

Sure is classy to tell us how you're better than someone else, just because of which football team they happen to pull for. Or which institution of higher learning they chose to attend.

Also find it ironic how very much Auburn fans like to play the God card, yet in the same breath tell everyone how much better a class of people they are than us poor 'ol Bammer rednecks. I've scoured the new testament looking for that virtue from Paul or James, and I just can't find it. Maybe you guys can point me to the page number?

Eh, we can count to two. That's how many we've won since your last one.

Your words ring a little hollow considering we own 60% of the national titles handed out in the last 5 years.

Right on schedule! This bamzo, in typical UAT fashion, disappears for nine months every time AU wins the Iron Bowl, then the gutless wimp shows up again right before the next season starts. And...Auburn has won 67% of the last 12 Iron Bowls, so thankfully this bamzo is absent a LOT!

Right on schedule! This bamzo, in typical UAT fashion, disappears for nine months every time AU wins the Iron Bowl, then the gutless wimp shows up again right before the next season starts. And...Auburn has won 67% of the last 12 Iron Bowls, so thankfully this bamzo is absent a LOT!

I leave after every football season.

Condescension defined.

Sure is classy to tell us how you're better than someone else, just because of which football team they happen to pull for. Or which institution of higher learning they chose to attend.

Also find it ironic how very much Auburn fans like to play the God card, yet in the same breath tell everyone how much better a class of people they are than us poor 'ol Bammer rednecks. I've scoured the new testament looking for that virtue from Paul or James, and I just can't find it. Maybe you guys can point me to the page number?

A fact is a fact....not condescension. bammies have only themselves to blame.

That's exactly why you bammies are classless. You're too stupid to understand how bad your behavior really is, or to do anything to change it. It's a sleazy culture that oozes out of that whole place. You are obviously soaked in it.

Not once did I mention God. This is not a religious discussion. This is a post about how embarrassing bammer fans are to the rest of the state, and really, even the rest of the SEC. I imagine Oklahoma fans don't think too highly of the houndstooth masses either. The updyke u fans do not represent the rest of us, but unfortunately people outside of this state do not usually realize that most of us are better than that.

Yours is a typical bammer response.....when you know someone is right about updyke u and all it's many disgusting issues....you try to deflect the problem onto AU somehow. It's pretty pathetic. And it's why bammer is such a cesspool. You people never own up to anything.

Condescension defined.

A fact is a fact....not condescension. bammies have only themselves to blame.

That's exactly why you bammies are classless. You're too stupid to understand how bad your behavior really is, or to do anything to change it. It's a sleazy culture that oozes out of that whole place. You are obviously soaked in it.

Not once did I mention God. This is not a religious discussion. This is a post about how embarrassing bammer fans are to the rest of the state, and really, even the rest of the SEC. I imagine Oklahoma fans don't think too highly of the houndstooth masses either. The updyke u fans do not represent the rest of us, but unfortunately people outside of this state do not usually realize that most of us are better than that.

Yours is a typical bammer response.....when you know someone is right about updyke u and all it's many disgusting issues....you try to deflect the problem onto AU somehow. It's pretty pathetic. And it's why bammer is such a cesspool. You people never own up to anything.

wonder if he checked this in the Old-T....

9Therefore I will lament with the weeping of Jazer the vineyard of Sabama: I will water thee with my tears, O Hesebon, and Eleale: for the voice of the treaders hath rushed in upon thy vintage, and upon thy harvest. 10And gladness and joy shall be taken away from Carmel, and there shall be no rejoicing nor shouting in the vineyards. He shall not tread out wine in the press that was wont to tread it out: the voice of the treaders I have taken away.11Wherefore my bowels shall sound like a harp for Moab, and my inward parts for the brick wall.12And it shall come to pass, when it is seen that Moab is wearied on his high places, that he shall go in to his sanctuaries to pray, and shall not prevail.13This is the word, that the Lord spoke to Moab from that time: 14And now the Lord hath spoken, saying: In three years, as the years of a hireling, the glory of Moab shall be taken away for all the multitude of the people, and it shall be left small and feeble, not many.
Douay-Rheims Bible -Isaiah 16

Archived