fat phil..

AUbirdie

here's what fat phil had to say about not voting auburn #1

On who will receive his No. 1 vote

“I will not talk about how I am going to vote. Auburn is a very fantastic football team, certainly a top three team in the country. They have shown all along that they are not to be defeated.”

i wish tuberville would have run it up to 17 points at the end. oh well, what goes around comes around.

here's what fat phil had to say about not voting auburn #1

On who will receive his No. 1 vote

“I will not talk about how I am going to vote. Auburn is a very fantastic football team, certainly a top three team in the country. They have shown all along that they are not to be defeated.”

i wish tuberville would have run it up to 17 points at the end. oh well, what goes around comes around.

129373[/snapback]

Coach Fulmer should have said that Auburn (after beating him again) has a fantastic football team, but that is not what he said. After being pressured, he said that Auburn had a good football team,(how would it have looked if he said they had a bad team after beating him twice), and when asked how he would vote he said that he did not have to tell that, and that he would say that Auburn was one of the top 3 in the country. I really thought he was kind of rude in answering as he did. It was also a lot of his expressions that told more than his words exactly how he felt. Of course it was after a loss, and I guess that is a bad time to interview a coach about how he feels about the team that just beat him.

I think it's sad that some of the coaches in the SEC didn't vote us #1, but infact, the whole system is just plain sad, and until it is fixed there is nothing we can do about it but play our best through every game!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE HOKIES!!!!

He also made off handed comments about the officiating. I hope when he reviews the tape and sees the calls were legit that he mentions that in his next news conference. Pretty sure he won't though. What a sore f***ing loser.

Glad we beat those wannabe orange wearing punks twice in one season.

War Damn Eagle!!

Bring on the Hokies.

Amen jaydubb. The FIRST cold one on Bourbon Street is one ME ! ! ! :big:

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

One of their TD's was not even a TD. The ball hit the ground. He failed to mention that. It sucks that all the SEC coaches didn't vote us #1. I guarantee that didn't happen in the Big 12 and Pac 10. It is obvious after watching the ABC Bowl Show yesterday that ABC has it in for the SEC since they don't have the contract for our games. Craig James had AU #2 on his ballot all year until the last one.

He also made off handed comments about the officiating. I hope when he reviews the tape and sees the calls were legit that he mentions that in his next news conference. Pretty sure he won't though. What a sore f***ing loser.

Glad we beat those wannabe orange wearing punks twice in one season.

War Damn Eagle!!

Bring on the Hokies.

129525[/snapback]

i'm sure he thinks the touchdown pass :ut: made was legit even though the tapes clearly indicate the ball touched the ground. phil enjoy your krispy kremes.

What you don't see in that written "quote", is the big smirk on his face when he said it. Fat Phil and the UT Vols have lost the last THREE games to AUBURN. His motives for not voting AUBURN high in the polls is recruiting. The last thing he wants is for AUBURN to start a consistent run of 9, 10 and 11 win seasons.

AU & UT do recruit many of the same kids. The Great Pumpkin from Tennessee sees AUBURN having a GREAT recruiting class this year and for recruiting purposes is trying to keep AU out of the MNC game. When Phil visits recruits you don't suppose he might say, "If UT had been undefeated and won the SEC, we would have been voted in to the Orange Bowl! But AU doesn't have the name recognition as UT!" :angry:

Well, who cares about Phat Phil......He's a looser....and it's great!

Archived