Isn't it wonderful?

MaterSandwich

I'm stupid.

He got one thing right!

I'm stupid because your opinion is right and my opinion is wrong. I'm stupid because you can come up with a mountain of statistical evidence to prove Auburn deserves to be playing for the championship.

Ohh yeah statistics don't mean $****, only this peckerwood Bama fans opinion!

I'm stupid because I don't support the team from my home state. I'm stupid because I don't support the team from my home football conference.

No you are just stupid because you are!

Got it.

We knew it all along.

I voted Oklahoma No. 1 in the preseason and USC No. 2. Auburn was No. 14.

And there is no way in hell I will change my mind not matter what. I voted this way to prove I have been right all year!

Oklahoma and USC have remained unchanged on my ballot all season because there was no reason to change them.

Only that they BOTH play in a weakass conference. And to change my vote would be to admit I was wrong in the pre season.

I say a team that beats ranked rivals on the road on consecutive weeks has accomplished a major feat, not revealed itself as a championship pretender.

But AUBURN beating Top 10 teams TENNESSE on the road is nothing and beating TOP TEN GEORGIA is nothing.

But you say No. 3 is not good enough. I say it is.

But as you have admitted earlier, You are stupid!

Oklahoma has beaten five bowl teams, Auburn four. Oklahoma has not trailed in the fourth quarter all season. Auburn didn't score its only touchdown to beat LSU 10-9 until 74 seconds were left to play.

I might add that is the LSU team that beat the $HIT out of Oklahoma last year in the NC game.

You think I'm biased against Auburn because I cover Alabama, but you want me to be biased for Auburn against Oklahoma because you say it's great to be an Auburn Tiger?

Please give me a minute to figure that one out.

You couldn'tfigure it out, because as you have already said, you are stupid.

My little ol' vote is just one of 65 on the AP panel. It was done each week with diligent research, an open mind and the utmost honesty.

You are as full of $hit as the Iraqi News minister! "an open mind and the utmost honesty." Give me a break.

You can believe me or not believe me, I really don't care.

Tell us something we don't already know. But for your information, we do believe you when you say you don't care. You don't care that you have proven yourself to be small minded and an idiot, as well as mean spirited.

We know you don't care and we also know you have used this article to tell us you don't care. But if we ever hear your sorry a$$ write about how tough the SEC is and that the SEC is the toughest football conference in the nation, we will remind you of your STUPID VOTE!

Sorry, I just had to say that.

Wonder if bama and AU seasons had been reversed.

Would numbnuts voted the same way.

He didn't go there did he.

uat "football" is light years behind the program that Coach Tuberville & Staff have built down on the Plain. B)

Let 'em get eaten up with jealousy....and.....Let 'em get used to it ! ! ! ! :D

Nothing is more irrelevant to AU today than uat....nothing.

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

Archived