LSU vs Wisconsin

bootskii

Now that I think of it I want Wisky to win. Take the wind out of LSU's sails early in the season. They always seem to be a thorn in our side.

Another INT by McEvoy. Anyone think Stave comes in if they get the ball again?

Yep, LSU is playing better. Trying to close this one out.

Very impressive comeback by LSU. Like Auburn, their defense made the proper adjustments in the second half after Wisconsin's last TD. Just shut them down. Probably helped that Wisconsin had a couple of injuries, but still... down 24-7 and they score 21 unanswered in what seemed like 15 minutes. End of 3rd and 4th quarter were dominated by the Bengal Tigers. Glad they woke up and in the end represented the conference well.

TD Wisconsin. LSU looking really bad. Like they have lost the will to play all together.

This is about the time I fell asleep.

:laugh:

Yep....was very surprised to hear that LSU came back to win...must have been a rousing half-time there too in order to get them turned around.

TD Wisconsin. LSU looking really bad. Like they have lost the will to play all together.

This is about the time I fell asleep.

:laugh:/>

Yep....was very surprised to hear that LSU came back to win...must have been a rousing half-time there too in order to get them turned around.

It wasn't halftime. They looked like the caffeine didn't kick in until about 10 minutes into the 3rd quarter.

Archived