***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Post Game Thread***

RunInRed

My thoughts tonight....

The bad:

1) An AU man/player was hurt physically & emotionally

2) The Aggie fans were cheering "beat the hell out of Auburn" immediately after Duke got off the field & their players are thugs in the pile

3) Whoever decides who plays what/where in the secondary AND who works with them on tackling must go!

4) We have some championship level players on our roster but not anywhere near enough for a championship TEAM

5) CAP DID recover Nick's fumbled handoff the zebras suck

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good:

1) None of our players were seriously injured or paralyzed

2) CAP hit the 1,000 yard mark

3) Jermaine Whitehead is back on defense (he is not perfect but man he knows how to tackle and does most of the time and he can intercept balls). If he can keep his head about him maybe he should be teaching the DBs!!

4) I LOVE our AU veterans!!!

5) Myself and my loved ones got home safely

The good:

3) Jermaine Whitehead is back on defense (he is not perfect but man he knows how to tackle and does most of the time and he can intercept balls). If he can keep his head about him maybe he should be teaching the DBs!!

And we didn't hit anyone out of bounds!

Perspective. We could be KY or Vandy

Or Tennessee

UT is on the rise.

Cant say I didnt see this coming , the same d that lost the championship game is still in play , the scheme is solid I just dont think the talent is great on that side of the ball. It may be coaching but the more you look at it the d is just being pushed around out worked and is out of postion a lot. The push up front has not developed and the secondary has blown coverage ALL season this didnt start today it has yet to be fixed in two seasons.

Cant say I didnt see this coming , the same d that lost the championship game is still in play , the scheme is solid I just dont think the talent is great on that side of the ball. It may be coaching but the more you look at it the d is just being pushed around out worked and is out of postion a lot. The push up front has not developed and the secondary has blown coverage ALL season this didnt start today it has yet to be fixed in two seasons.

I keep hearing it's talent but these were all highly recruited players when they arrived. It's not fundamentally sound. They are out of position constantly. That falls on coaching.

Guest jojo1515

The good:

Not sure what you consider serious, but having you're best receiver who was headed for the first round in the draft leave the game on cruches with a possible season ending injury (likely pushing him to the middle rounds of the draft and losing him millions of dollars) seems pretty serious to me.

As for the rest of your post, I agree :)

TAMU wanted the game more than we did. How do you fall on a football and let the TAMU guy pull the football away from you in the pile. We had the ball. If you wrap that ball up he would have to lift your body off the ground to pull it away from you. But no, we let him have it. I hope our guys sat there and watched the TAMU football players celebrating at the end of the game.

The game is over people. No one on this board can change the result. Quit sniping at each other and move on. Let's see how the season plays out before the "off with their heads" crowd takes over. We still have two very meaningful games left and if we can manage to win those two games I would consider the season a success. I never thought we could make it through our schedule unscathed anyway. Let's go kick the dawgs and pachydrems collective butts. WDE!!!!

Not sure if it's been mentioned (not feeling like reading 30 pages of thread) but Forest Hill, our starting long-snapper was out. Injuries have finally impacted this team. The backup (name escapes me) actually had a bad snap on the FG at the end of the first half, totally changed the feeling of the game. Regardless, we were outplayed much of the game. War Eagle!

Hey guys, enjoyed my first time in Jordan Hare. Does anyone have a list of the songs they play during the game. There were a couple instrumental songs I didnt recognize. Thanks!

Can some please tell me all the in stadium rap songs played at home games? There is one in particular I can't remember and it's driving me crazy.

Your post is exactly the same as csm14 earlier in the thread. He never responded to my hello so how do i know you are not the same person/troll? In other words, get your own music or record them on your phone the next time you are in the stadium and your friends could tell you.

Archived