Week 12 (Auburn vs. Georgia) - Wednesday Updates

RunInRed

Quote: "Second year of his system...do you remember how bad our D was in 2012? 2. Only 1.5 recruiting classes....took off a .5 because the first year they came in way late for recruiting....

No, you can't do that. This staff "inherited" their two highest rated recruits of their first year, Lawson and Adams, from Chizik's staff. True those two had to be re-sold but they were heading to AU before a coaching change was ever announced. This staff got plenty of good from their first class here.

As for "only second year in the system"....AHEM! All I heard all summer was how Johnson's defenses improved by leaps and bounds in his second year at each of his stops. Someone even posted stats to prove how wrong I was going to be about our defense because Johnson's D always got much better in year two. This IS year two and I'm still waiting for the improvement.

Lawson and Adams had to be worked on to get them here...when recruiting is a year round business you have to establish ties...we were lucky that those two decide to still come...oh and Lawson is injured...so take that one away...thus the lack of pass rush...I seem to recall you yelling about the lack of line backers in many posts...so the .5 stays in my book. Now I will give him at least one more year. As for the crowing about the D getting leaps and bounds better this summer...it wasn't me that was doing the talking. Any change takes a while, I don't think we have that good of talent out there and with the injuries that hurts. As for out of position, that is part coaching and players not listening to the guys on the field telling them where to be..let me ask this...if we had lost more games under Gus' tenor than four so far...would you all be calling for his head? I mean in some games the O stinks it up and the D ends up saving them...but I don't hear calls for firing during those times...I too am frustrated by the D...but at least I see that we aren't getting penetration and a good rush which puts strain on the back end of the D.

Reading these post is simply giving me a headache. I do not think I will waste any more time on negative Nancy's...

Do u really think I shed a tear about what u or anybody else think? Lol, if it was left up to u or bird and others on this board, the constitution would be null and void! We all have opinions, it's just that u and others don't like it if it's not up to your standards u feel like u can belittle someone's post. Who died and left u in charge? Smh

Shed a tear or not.... This wasn't a thread about the defense, it was at one time the 'auburn-vs-georgia-wednesday-update' thread. That was... until you decided to grace it with your already overly stated opinion about Ellis Johnson. I get it you're upset, we all got it last week, and most the week before. Many had a similar opinion before he was hired. We just don't need to be reminded, or preached, or have the very same thing interjected into each and every thread. And to borrow a page in your book I'll re-repeat, not in each every thread.

Can Gus take over the defense from now on?

can you give your posting privileges to someone else from now on?

When u do! I can't help it if it doesn't bother u that there is something terribly wrong with this defense. We all have opinions, I'm just the type where I don't beat around the bush on whom I think is at fault for this hopeless defense. When Johnson earns his money by teaching, not directing, then I will give him his due. Until then, ......... Never mind

It bothers everyone. We just dont need to say it 15 times a day as the only thing we post for a week straight.

:thumbsup:/>

Yep, what a tool....

Wonder if he know's posting the same drivel ad nauseum, over and over, and then again, in every nook and cranny doesn't make you look smart, it doesn't offer any insight into the problem (other than what everyone already knows and see's) and likely get's you (next step) included in many a ignore list. So now when he offers some valuable insight it'll be seen by even fewer people.

Opps... :moon:/>

forgot to turn the other cheek and remember

:noevil:/>.. can you say .... :byebye:/>.(ignored most likely, but not by me).

Do u really think I shed a tear about what u or anybody else think? Lol, if it was left up to u or bird and others on this board, the constitution would be null and void! We all have opinions, it's just that u and others don't like it if it's not up to your standards u feel like u can belittle someone's post. Who died and left u in charge? Smh

Geez you are amazing. Let me see if i'm tracking what your attempting to say, since you can't defend what myself and others say about your posting pattern we now don't believe in the constitution? Do you realize what a leap that is? It truly makes you and your arguments look juvenile and without merrit. Why would anyone ever listen to you when all you bring to a conversation is name calling, nana nana boo boo, and you're infringing on my rights?

As far as belittling one's post goes, toughen up. If you bring asinine arguments to defend your opinion its my right... you know, under the constitution, to belittle them. See how dumb that sounds? WTH does the constitution have to do with your inability to defend your opinion? Its not that I don't value your opinion, I do and I also see many problems in the defense, but the redundant post in every thread is what I and others have problems with. Quit trying to be a martyr for the woe-is-me-no-one-sees-the-problems-but-me-I'm-being-infringed-on group.

Can Gus take over the defense from now on?

can you give your posting privileges to someone else from now on?

When u do! I can't help it if it doesn't bother u that there is something terribly wrong with this defense. We all have opinions, I'm just the type where I don't beat around the bush on whom I think is at fault for this hopeless defense. When Johnson earns his money by teaching, not directing, then I will give him his due. Until then, ......... Never mind

It bothers everyone. We just dont need to say it 15 times a day as the only thing we post for a week straight.

:thumbsup:/>

Yep, what a tool....

Wonder if he know's posting the same drivel ad nauseum, over and over, and then again, in every nook and cranny doesn't make you look smart, it doesn't offer any insight into the problem (other than what everyone already knows and see's) and likely get's you (next step) included in many a ignore list. So now when he offers some valuable insight it'll be seen by even fewer people.

Opps... :moon:/>

forgot to turn the other cheek and remember

:noevil:/>.. can you say .... :byebye:/>.(ignored most likely, but not by me).

Geez you are amazing. Let me see if i'm tracking what your attempting to say, since you can't defend what myself and others say about your posting pattern we now don't believe in the constitution? Do you realize what a leap that is? It truly makes you and your arguments look juvenile and without merrit. Why would anyone ever listen to you when all you bring to a conversation is name calling, nana nana boo boo, and you're infringing on my rights?

As far as belittling one's post goes, toughen up. If you bring asinine arguments to defend your opinion its my right... you know, under the constitution, to belittle them. See how dumb that sounds? WTH does the constitution have to do with your inability to defend your opinion? Its not that I don't value your opinion, I do and I also see many problems in the defense, but the redundant post in every thread is what I and others have problems with. Quit trying to be a martyr for the woe-is-me-no-one-sees-the-problems-but-me-I'm-being-infringed-on group.

Remind me before I post from now on to get a lecture from you, all mighty, not up to my standards one. If I hear music and want to dance, I'll do it, but I will not be told what to post on this board as long as it's by the rule, so if u have kids u need to lecture them, not me. I've seen u down rate a lot of people on this board on certain comments that u didn't agree with and felt you just had to straighten them out, lol. You can keep trying until u turn blue in the face for all I care, it still won't change the fact that the coach u are defending has not earned his pay. And as long as he's underachieving, me and plenty more people will post our displeasure. Now run along and find someone else to try and coach them on what to say on a message board without offending the sunshine bunnies

Please stop helping war eagle6 ruin this forum. Tenacity is the only quality he possesses that can compete with his stupidity. I added him to my ignore prefs long ago and he's still managing to ruin my experience here. Please just stop responding to him.

Shed a tear or not.... This wasn't a thread about the defense, it was at one time the 'auburn-vs-georgia-wednesday-update' thread. That was... until you decided to grace it with your already overly stated opinion about Ellis Johnson. I get it you're upset, we all got it last week, and most the week before. Many had a similar opinion before he was hired. We just don't need to be reminded, or preached, or have the very same thing interjected into each and every thread. And to borrow a page in your book I'll re-repeat, not in each every thread.

Sorry to dis-appoint u dude, but all I do is add to what is being talked about or pertains to. Next

Please stop helping war eagle6 ruin this forum. Tenacity is the only quality he possesses that can compete with his stupidity. I added him to my ignore prefs long ago and he's still managing to ruin my experience here. Please just stop responding to him.

speaking of name calling^^ I'm not stupid so.......forget it. You're really not worth my time

Remind me before I post from now on to get a lecture from you, all mighty, not up to my standards one. If I hear music and want to dance, I'll do it, but I will not be told what to post on this board as long as it's by the rule, so if u have kids u need to lecture them, not me. I've seen u down rate a lot of people on this board on certain comments that u didn't agree with and felt you just had to straighten them out, lol. You can keep trying until u turn blue in the face for all I care, it still won't change the fact that the coach u are defending has not earned his pay. And as long as he's underachieving, me and plenty more people will post our displeasure. Now run along and find someone else to try and coach them on what to say on a message board without offending the sunshine bunnies

Does that mean you wont post unless I lecture you? Because if so, consider the lectures over and to never be seen again.

Its not that I don't agree, its that you don't know crap about what you feel the need to spew and so you attach your voice to a talking point and proceed to shout it over and over again. You're kinda like having a eunuch teach sex ed. You might think you know the subject, but we all know you don't have $hit.

Enjoy the game. War Eagle

Does that mean you wont post unless I lecture you? Because if so, consider the lectures over and to never be seen again.

Its not that I don't agree, its that you don't know crap about what you feel the need to spew and so you attach your voice to a talking point and proceed to shout it over and over again. You're kinda like having a eunuch teach sex ed. You might think you know the subject, but we all know you don't have $hit.

Lol and your enshrined in what hall of fame? Did u get a statue made in your image in canton ohio? If so I must have missed it. I feel the same way about you, I don't believe $hit that comes out of your mouth either. There, we finally agree on something! WDE

I think CGM will have this team ready to play it's "A" game. This will be one of the most exciting games of the season. I would love nothing more than seeing our receivers have a big day. We will need this to win.

Lol and your enshrined in what hall of fame? Did u get a statue made in your image in canton ohio? If so I must have missed it. I feel the same way about you, I don't believe $hit that comes out of your mouth either. There, we finally agree on something! WDE

I wasn't saying I don't believe you. I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about, but that's not the issue everyone has with you. You keep perpetuating your misguided views to everyone as often as possible as if we didn't read it the first 732 times. Its not your opinion people have issues with its the incessant posting of it all over the board, polluting each thread as you go.

I'm glad we could agree on something. War Eagle.

I wasn't saying I don't believe you. I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about, but that's not the issue everyone has with you. You keep perpetuating your misguided views to everyone as often as possible as if we didn't read it the first 732 times. Its not your opinion people have issues with its the incessant posting of it all over the board, polluting each thread as you go.

So let me get this straight, u always know what your talking about huh? Ok, in your own little bird world u probably do so....... I've seen plenty other people post similar statements to mine, but somehow I'm the one being noticed. Wow. WDE

We6 just drop it man. A good rule of thumb on any message board is this; if there are more than 5 post being quoted the conversation has gotten out of hand gone too far.

I understand you and Bird may be having issues but take it to private messages if you insist on continuing.

So let me get this straight, u always know what your talking about huh? Ok, in your own little bird world u probably do so....... I've seen plenty other people post similar statements to mine, but somehow I'm the one being noticed. Wow. WDE

When it comes to football and in particular defense, yes I know a lot more than you. That's not saying you don't know more than me in another area, but in this arena, you don't. I'm sorry if that offends. There are many on here that know a lot more than me in other areas, i'm not upset about that. Don't take it personally. And again, since it seems to escape. Its not your position, its your incessant posting of such in every thread on the board.

Archived