2004 Bowl Season

Dlewis23

Sugar Bowl-Auburn vs. Virginia Tech

Winner: :au: (I personally think that our offense will figure out thier D) :cheer:

Peach Bowl-Florida vs. Miami(FL)

Winner: Miami :no: (i'm worried about that :uf: D and HC situation) Prove me wrong UF

Music City Bowl-Minnesota vs. Alabama( I just don't think Minnesota will be able to run on BAMA's D)

Winner: :ua::puke:

Outback Bowl-Wisconsin vs. Georgia

Winner: :uga: (Hopefully wisconsin is as confident in their defense as :lsu: ) ;)

Cotton Bowl-Texas A&M vs. Tennessee

Winner: :ut: (I guess. I'm honetsly not sure how I feel about this game)

Capital One Bowl-Iowa vs. LSU(Defensive dominance)

Winner: :corndog:

It's wierd cheering for these teams that we spend so much time hating.

Let's go :sec: 6-0 is possible. Let's get it done.

We really need to cheer for them just to prove that the SEC is not the 6th best conference. A previous post stated that if LSU, UGA, and UT win (and we beat VT), we will have beaten 5 teams with 10 win seasons. I bet theres a very short list of teams that can say that, if there are any at all.

I'm not sure if UT or UF can pull it off, but I think the other games should be sec wins. Our game is scarin me, we need to come out early and show them who we are!

Bama doesnt have an offense to defeat Minnepop.

Florida doesn't have a coach to defeat Miami.

Tennessee - ehhh, I don't like their chances much - bad draw.

LSU can definately defeat Iowa.

Georgia is more then capable of winning.

Auburn should represent the SEC.

Trev Alberts said it best - I almost always agree with the guy. The SEC is the best conference. They got some bad matchups, but when adversity comes about - the true show up. The SEC doesn't do well in bowls it seems. Looking at winning % for bowl matchups doesn't always say who the best conference is. Gotta look at everyone as a whole. Gotta remember - the 4th and 5th best teams in the SEC are playing the best or 2nd best teams in other conferences.

It's a real joke that the BIG EAST had an automatic bid to the BCS. I know that people disagree with Pitt being in the BCS, but I almost wished that South Florida would have beaten them, that way Syracuse would have gone(6-5). :big:

Sugar Bowl-Auburn vs. Virginia Tech

Winner:  :au: (I personally think that our offense will figure out thier D) :cheer:

Peach Bowl-Florida vs. Miami(FL)

Winner: Miami :no: (i'm worried about that  :uf: D and HC situation) Prove me wrong UF

Music City Bowl-Minnesota vs. Alabama( I just don't think Minnesota will be able to run on BAMA's D)

Winner:  :ua:   :puke:

Outback Bowl-Wisconsin vs. Georgia

Winner:  :uga: (Hopefully wisconsin is as confident in their defense as  :lsu: ) ;)

Cotton Bowl-Texas A&M vs. Tennessee

Winner:  :ut: (I guess. I'm honetsly not sure how I feel about this game)

Capital One Bowl-Iowa vs. LSU(Defensive dominance)

Winner:  :corndog:

It's wierd cheering for these teams that we spend so much time hating.

Let's go  :sec: 6-0 is possible. Let's get it done.

131759[/snapback]

I can see 5-1 or 4-2..............Miami beats Flordia and the Bama game is close.

Archived