Where to Go From Here

AUTigergrad08

A bama win would ease all my pain

It would be great but it wouldn't ease all my pain. A win will only serve to show what could have been. This season is the season of lost opportunity.

And a win would also help everyone admit the truth: The last few games were just a fluke. No need to change anything.

Because, you know... All is well.

All Is Well!

A bama win would ease all my pain

It would be great but it wouldn't ease all my pain. A win will only serve to show what could have been. This season is the season of lost opportunity.

And a win would also help everyone admit the truth: The last few games were just a fluke. No need to change anything.

Because, you know... All is well.

I doubt that anyone on the coaching staff....where it really matters.....would think that all is well after this season. They are very aware that some things need to be fixed.

Tigerbelle, you are spot on. No need to hash them out here, but some issues will be out of eligibility, and some will go pro. Gus has to make decisions on the others. Will be praying for him to make wise ones!!

Question. Why is it whenever we are bad it's not the coaches or we are just not good enough it's always some bad seeds or whatever. It's always some type of drama like we're a reality channel.

When would Malzahn make an announcement if Muschamp does come back?

Muschamp is wealthy and has reputation as a good d coordinator. He doesn't have to work, but will have multiple opportunities if he wants. According to what I've heard, he would rather starve than ever work for our AD and one of his assistants , that would be Mr Jackson, again. In other words....he ain't coming.

Muschamp is wealthy and has reputation as a good d coordinator. He doesn't have to work, but will have multiple opportunities if he wants. According to what I've heard, he would rather starve than ever work for our AD and one of his assistants , that would be Mr Jackson, again. In other words....he ain't coming.

We'll see.

We'll see.

Well if you know something I don't, please share!

Archived