Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

Jordan Powell⛳️ @Smuphy · 8m8 minutes ago

It's done. Presser at 5, supposedly.

who is Jordan Powell?

Smuphy I recognize, but not sure about the rest.

Jordan Powell is smurphys real name....I'd take his word on the deal being done...

Notice he backed off that a bit with my reply about the beat writers.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this isn't an omen i don't know what is

https://twitter.com/...502327681134593

Epic

Yessir.....

what does this say twitter doesn't work for me at work...

Gainesville FL PD tweeting of reports of a sonic boom in the area...I kid you not.

Epic

Yessir.....

The Gainesville police are tweeting that they think a (legitimate) sonic boom was recorded in their area today.

Epic

Yessir.....

Gainesville FL PD tweeting of reports of a sonic boom in the area...I kid you not.

Could sonic boom be Gainsville PD code for when 2 booms collide or are they talking a bout a jet taking Muschamp to Auburn so fast it broke the sound barrier?

Way too much smoke from trusted AU folks for there not to be a fire. If true, PM will get some major street cred lol

I agree. Several insiders are very confident. We will hear something more official this evening.

Just got word from some one close to the university that Muschamp was in AU yesterday and will be announced tonight. TIFWIW, but it's pretty coincidental.

"Someone close to the university"... does that mean close with people who know?

OR

Standing on campus?

I think it was Tate that said Malzahn flew back from Orlando ASAP last night to get this deal done......

Also has said that several of his inside sources have said it is done....he just hasn't got confirmation from outside sources yet.

Finebaum saying Muschamp to Houston is more likely than him going to AU...such a Bammer

All the more joyous it will be when we hire him

I'm 3 weeks free of the Finebum show and have never felt better. Just let it go man. He's a Bammer.

Just got word from some one close to the university that Muschamp was in AU yesterday and will be announced tonight. TIFWIW, but it's pretty coincidental.

OR

Standing on campus?

Alumni, lives in Auburn, has ties in the athletic department.

Finebaum saying Muschamp to Houston is more likely than him going to AU...such a Bammer

All the more joyous it will be when we hire him

I'm 3 weeks free of the Finebum show and have never felt better. Just let it go man. He's a Bammer.

And Bama fans say he's a barner. I honestly think he just loves pissing both fan bases off

OR

Standing on campus?

Nice. Wasn't trying to be an SA, just seems like everyone has a source these days.

I can't wait to see our LBs under WM's tutelage. I remember Dansby and gang flying around against the Hawgs! Will be a sight to see!

OR

Standing on campus?

Nice. Wasn't trying to be an SA, just seems like everyone has a source these days.

Like I tell my wife...I'd rather be thought of as a smart ass than a dumb ass...

I can't wait to see our LBs under WM's tutelage. I remember Dansby and gang flying around against the Hawgs! Will be a sight to see!

Dansby graduated in 03 man. Muschamp was after that ya looney toon! Haha

Archived