Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

Anyone else noticing that all these announcements on twitter are coming AFTER someone on here makes that guess?

JMO but it may be a situation where we are the "source"... joke's on them in that case.

I use hearsay as sources all the time just like every other news source.

Just heard from a voice in the men's room the presser will include a fondu bar.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finebaum saying Muschamp to Houston is more likely than him going to AU...such a hammer

Quit watching that turd nugget. Your IQ will suffer and you won't be class if 2019! :)

thanks for the advice my man. I'm just going to sit on my computer and stare at the forums now

Finebaum saying Muschamp to Houston is more likely than him going to AU...such a hammer

Quit watching that turd nugget. Your IQ will suffer and you won't be class if 2019! :)

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Jordan Powell is smurphys real name....I'd take his word on the deal being done...

So is this guy a credentialed journalist somewhere?

thanks for the advice my man. I'm just going to sit on my computer and stare at the forums now

It's 61* and sunny in Auburn. Go outside and enjoy it. You staring at the forums won't make anything happen any faster. In fact, you'll hear the echo of the BOOM no matter where you are on the Plains! WDE!

Jordan Powell is smurphys real name....I'd take his word on the deal being done...

No he's someone thats been around for awhile that usually has credible information. Another guy that does his due diligence is ellitor.

Smuphy is like E. He has a lot of contacts with good information

If we mention, name, imply, or innuendo anyone credentialed on this site . . . it is strictly accidental!

Why is BOOM called BOOM?

I think it has something to do with Oklahoma, a witch doctor and some 93 Petro one late Tuesday night several years back.

If we mention, name, imply, or innuendo anyone credentialed on this site . . . it is strictly accidental!

I don't mean to be a um non-believer but if a presser was set for 5pm wouldn't the press be leaking that a presser was going to be at 5pm by 2:45pm

I don't mean to be a um non-believer but if a presser was set for 5pm wouldn't the press be leaking that a presser was going to be at 5pm by 2:45pm

That's just crazy talk.

I'm feeling like when this is all over, it will be a lot like the ending of the Truman Show!

We will all just look around, shrug our shoulders and move on to something else!

That's just crazy talk.

We don't speak logic around here, sonny!

I would believe the news would get out before an official press release. Or has it already and we are to confused to see it?

That's just crazy talk.

We don't speak logic around here, sonny!

I forgot to use my sarcasm font :)

No, but according to his Twitter his girlfriend thinks he's a good boyfriend.

Plus, how can you not trust someone who goes by "Smurphy"?

If Armando in Miami and Smurphy are both giving us the thumbs up, I say we lock this thread. Nothing else to discuss.

Smurphy is pretty credible with info and doesn't post crap. With that being said, he has said the info he is getting is from someone he trusts who has given him solid info before.

Archived