Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't ban me but... What are our non BOOM options? Do we have other candidates?

We do....but mostly speculation. Gus has been zip lip with this one except for Boom. And actually it hasn't been Gus talking about it.

Please don't ban me but... What are our non BOOM options? Do we have other candidates?

Yes, but none of them are named Muschamp. And, coincidentally, none of them have catchy catchphrases like . . . well, you know.

My pick is Randy Shannon, former Miami HC, currently coaching LB's at Arky. In fact, I would not be heartbroken if Coach Hothead finds something else to do and Shannon becomes our next DC.

If 5:00 rolls around and there's no news/press conference I am going to explode

Ah, I think you mean you will go BOOM!

Anyone else noticing that all these announcements on twitter are coming AFTER someone on here makes that guess?

JMO but it may be a situation where we are the "source"... joke's on them in that case.

Anyone else noticing that all these announcements on twitter are coming AFTER someone on here makes that guess?

JMO but it may be a situation where we are the "source"... joke's on them in that case.

You ain't kidding!

Houston Chronicle reporter on Finebaum reporting Muschamp interviewed earlier this week, not today. Also, talking about money being an issue.

Still seeing that Herman is the favorite, which makes more sense for Houston.

If 5:00 rolls around and there's no news/press conference I am going to explode

Ah, I think you mean you will go BOOM!

No BOOM is for when there IS a press conference.

Finebaum saying Muschamp to Houston is more likely than him going to AU...such a hammer

Quit watching that turd nugget. Your IQ will suffer and you won't be class if 2019! :)

Finebaum saying Muschamp to Houston is more likely than him going to AU...such a hammer

Quit watching that turd nugget. Your IQ will suffer and you won't be class if 2019! :)

Exactly.

Archived