Bear's Syndrome: A Must Read!

Aubie7

Aubie7 why must you respond to a valid argument with nonfactual trash talk that has no bearing on the conversation?

Yes I'm going to the bowl game. It happens to be the same bowl your team went to last year...the year before you guys had an undefeated year. Next year is already lookin good for bama.

132409[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe next year shula can get his first signature victory. He's been there two years and has yet to produce one. If he doesn't get it next year the coaching carousel will continue. Maybe brodie can stay healthy long enough to face a real test instead of just putting up big numbers against a few patsies.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have seen these bama fans you guys hammer.  I've talked to them, and I know they are idiots.  I've made fun of the "Got 12" shirt.  I've been pm'ed on a bama board by more than one person telling me that I'm an AU lover because I spend a lot of time here, and I don't slam AU.  You are right, the stereotype is there. 

Just use the search feature and see how many times the bear gets mentioned.  There's a poster here whose handle is "Bearsdead".   This is Aubie7's second post at the top of the board that has something to do with the Bear.  The stereotype I pointed out about AU fans is there too, but you guys will not see it.

132238[/snapback]

By the way, Bear is dead, so that guy's name is technically accurate. Now, if you wanted to make a name with something like "Barfieldsnowahighschooladministrator", feel free!!!

:poke:

132240[/snapback]

So you're telling me that if someone registers with the handle "Fyffesdead" you guys won't have a sh*t fit? Because technically, it would be accurate.

Wow that's right in there with a bama fan who had made over 1300 posts..................on an Auburn board

Well, there ya go. I'll admit that I'm obsessed with AUnation.net as soon as some of yours admit that they can't let go of Coach Bryant. From the looks of things, neither of us can get enough. :D

Are you a bammer?

First you make a post dedicated to Coach Bryant, and then you call out one of your own when their opinion differs from you. Are you sure YOU aren't a "bammer"?? You should join Tidefans.com, you guys are a lot alike.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

132336[/snapback]

Sometimes I wonder if you have any common sense!? Your glasses are such a dark pink that you can't see anything clearly, can you? :( All I said was that the series would not (which is MY opinion) be slanted to UAT. The crack about him being a bummer was in jest. Of course, not many UAT fans know about satire of this type becasue you live that way each day. That is one reason we laugh at you so much!

132352[/snapback]

"the crack about bummer was in jest". Sure it was, that's why you put a <_< in there, and not a :P . He stated his opinion, which is HIS, and you called him a bammer for it. I noticed he didn't respond to YOUR opinion by calling you a bammer.

"PS. Don't forget to put the hounds-tooth hat, made of Christmas lights, up on your trailer this year! You know the neighbors always love it! :roflol::roflol::roflol: "

Wow, that's not lame. Did you think of that by yourself? :rolleyes:

So you're telling me that if someone registers with the handle "Fyffesdead" you guys won't have a sh*t fit?  Because technically, it would be accurate.

Call me crazy, but I kind of doubt seriously that that kind of name would fly on an Auburn board. It might on a Bama board, but I just think you might get a bigger negative reaction to it on here, like maybe banned for it.

Sometimes place and time has something to do with the appropriateness of the action...

132349[/snapback]

So you are saying that putting Fyffesdead as a handle could get you banned, but bearsdead doesn't? Yeah, that's not a double standard. :blink::blink: That's the same double standard that I said you guys have with the bear thing. Bammers are stupid and can't let the bear go when they speak of him, but it's okay for AU fans to constantly bring up the bear.

That's all I was really trying to say from the start, as pointless as it is, because you guys deny that this hypocrisy exist. I'm not going to comment again on all the Bear posts, because I really am beating a deadhorse(but somehow you guys are not by starting the post). I'm finished.

Actually, your beating a dead bear. :lol:

Just kidding tf24. I do wonder sometimes why you and bg spend so much time arguing about this bear sillines with these AU guys. Who cares. Let em think what they want.

Why beat a dead bear when you can BEAT a live snot nosed puppy?(Over and over and over again! ! !) :au::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Tigrinum Major
So you're telling me that if someone registers with the handle "Fyffesdead" you guys won't have a sh*t fit?  Because technically, it would be accurate.

Call me crazy, but I kind of doubt seriously that that kind of name would fly on an Auburn board. It might on a Bama board, but I just think you might get a bigger negative reaction to it on here, like maybe banned for it.

Sometimes place and time has something to do with the appropriateness of the action...

132349[/snapback]

So you are saying that putting Fyffesdead as a handle could get you banned, but bearsdead doesn't? Yeah, that's not a double standard. :blink::blink: That's the same double standard that I said you guys have with the bear thing. Bammers are stupid and can't let the bear go when they speak of him, but it's okay for AU fans to constantly bring up the bear.

That's all I was really trying to say from the start, as pointless as it is, because you guys deny that this hypocrisy exist. I'm not going to comment again on all the Bear posts, because I really am beating a deadhorse(but somehow you guys are not by starting the post). I'm finished.

132555[/snapback]

You quote me and then ignore the last sentence you quoted: "Sometimes place and time has something to do with the appropriateness of the action..."

Get over it. This is an Auburn board. Making fun of Bama fans is part of the fun. If you can't handle it, go over to tiderinsider and pay for an inferior service. My comment about getting banned for a name like that was my opinion and I am not a mod, admin guy or anything close.

The parodies of Bear obsessed Bama fans will not cease. If you can't take it, stay off those threads. It's like radio, if you don't like rock, put it on a country station...

this thread is like shooting fish in a barrel.

i've long contended that our regular UAT posters are too young to appreciate the series like older types do.

also, for TF24 to get his panties in a wad over "double-standards" in this case truly shows what a PC sissyfied world our kids have grown up in.

also...nice touch, 24...equating fyffe & the bear. thanks. fyffe was indeed one of the best.

I think the only team over .500 that Shula beat this year was Southern Miss.(7-5)

He beat them last year too, they were at least .500

Good thing Utah State, and Western Carolina were on the schedule

wow, i really didn't realize that it upset you so much. you do realize that the guy died over 20 years ago and you are still crying about it don't you? just further proof that all bammers are the same.

Bear in my opinion was the best

but every time Alabama has a bad year some always try to undermind Auburn's accomplishment on the year by saying we have this we have that, and you don't

all i got to say is this....

brag ALL ya'll want to... ya'll won an SEC title... good for ya'll. This makes, what, 6? good for ya'll. We have 21.

Ya'll won't win the NC this year, but I forgot, ya'll got screwed out of it huh? Poor Awwbun. Ya'll still only have 1. We STILL have 12. And i don't know how ya'll figure we don't have 12, since EVERY NCAA record book has it that way. I guess the NCAA has a conspiracy against YA'LL. Yet we're the ones always gettin flak from the NCAA. Give it a rest. Ya'll are infatuated with Bear, because he is far and beyond a much better coach than ya'll best coach ever, Shug. And i bet no one in this country outside of ya'll even remember Shug. But you can say the name Bear anywhere in this country and people will know who you mean.

It's all a matter of Alabama Tradition vs. Awwwbun Fiction.

all i got to say is this....

brag ALL ya'll want to... ya'll won an SEC title... good for ya'll.  This makes, what, 6?  good for ya'll.  We have 21. 

Ya'll won't win the NC this year, but I forgot, ya'll got screwed out of it huh?  Poor Awwbun.  Ya'll still only have 1.  We STILL have 12.  And i don't know how ya'll figure we don't have 12, since EVERY NCAA record book has it that way.  I guess the NCAA has a conspiracy against YA'LL.  Yet we're the ones always gettin flak from the NCAA.  Give it a rest. Ya'll are infatuated with Bear, because he is far and beyond a much better coach than ya'll best coach ever, Shug.  And i bet no one in this country outside of ya'll even remember Shug.  But you can say the name Bear anywhere in this country and people will know who you mean.

It's all a matter of Alabama Tradition vs. Awwwbun Fiction.

133123[/snapback]

what a great post.

stick around, auwho...please.

This may be the most intelligent uater on the board ! ! ! :lol::lol::poke:

hey, wanna crack more jokes... because i am educated. I am in medical school, studying to be a Neurologist. and sorry for the Ya'll... i know it's y'all.. was just tryin to type to fast and didn't take the time to proofread what i wrote. And to whomever said that Bama doesn't have 12 NC's, then by that great bit of logic, y'all wouldn't even have 1 NC would you? Think about it before you make posts like that.

It happens to be the same bowl your team went to last year...the year before you guys had an undefeated year. Next year is already lookin good for bama.

132409[/snapback]

Kind of like that undefeated season that was supposed to occur when y'all went on probation like we did in '93? Oh, yeah, that didn't happen...

132411[/snapback]

Interesting choice of seasons considering the last undefeated team we had won the national title and the one you have will not.

IT DOESN"T MATTER WHICH BOWL UAT IS GOING TO, YOU LOST, AGAIN, TO THE SEC CHAMPION AUBURN TIGERS!!!!!

Like I said, it doesnt sting so bad when it is once every 16 years.

132474[/snapback]

Here's something that stings: 21-13 28-23 17-7

Three @$$ whippings in three years!! You are right about one thing: Next year is looking good... for the SEC CHAMPION AUBURN TIGERS!

hey, wanna crack more jokes... because i am educated.  I am in medical school, studying to be a Neurologist.  and sorry for the Ya'll... i know it's y'all.. was just tryin to type to fast and didn't take the time to proofread what i wrote.  And to whomever said that Bama doesn't have 12 NC's, then by that great bit of logic, y'all wouldn't even have 1 NC would you?  Think about it before you make posts like that.

133138[/snapback]

Typical dead Bear follower! "12 NC's, yada, yada, yada"... we kicked your @$$ again but all you talk about is your "12 titles" :no: I know you look forward to 2008, when you guys will have a legit chance to beat Auburn again. Please keep posting here, we love it! :au:

man, three in a row, wow... impressive... but not nearly as impressive as us "whippin that a**" 9 yrs straight... Y'all beat us nine times straight, and i'll be ready to admit y'all were "whippin that a**"... Because three years in a row is insignificant, considering the fact that we still managed to beat y'all in 1996, 1999, and 2001, while on probation. Y'all couldn't manage to beat a team that was basically destroyed by probation. Impressive? no: :rolleyes:

man, three in a row, wow... impressive... but not nearly as impressive as us "whippin that a**" 9 yrs straight... Y'all beat us nine times straight, and i'll be ready to admit y'all were "whippin that a**"... Because three years in a row is insignificant, considering the fact that we still managed to beat y'all in 1996, 1999, and 2001, while on probation.  Y'all couldn't manage to beat a team that was basically destroyed by probation.  Impressive? no:  :rolleyes:

133144[/snapback]

UAT impressive? No.

man, three in a row, wow... impressive... but not nearly as impressive as us "whippin that a**" 9 yrs straight... Y'all beat us nine times straight, and i'll be ready to admit y'all were "whippin that a**"... Because three years in a row is insignificant, considering the fact that we still managed to beat y'all in 1996, 1999, and 2001, while on probation.  Y'all couldn't manage to beat a team that was basically destroyed by probation.  Impressive? no:  :rolleyes:

133144[/snapback]

AUWHO, were you even born when bama won 9 straight?

hey, wanna crack more jokes... because i am educated.  I am in medical school, studying to be a Neurologist.  and sorry for the Ya'll... i know it's y'all.. was just tryin to type to fast and didn't take the time to proofread what i wrote.  And to whomever said that Bama doesn't have 12 NC's, then by that great bit of logic, y'all wouldn't even have 1 NC would you?  Think about it before you make posts like that.

133138[/snapback]

Typical dead Bear follower! "12 NC's, yada, yada, yada"... we kicked your @$$ again but all you talk about is your "12 titles" :no: I know you look forward to 2008, when you guys will have a legit chance to beat Auburn again. Please keep posting here, we love it! :au:

133143[/snapback]

yeah, and i believe you were the one who said that we didn't have 12... but hey, i'll talk about anything intelligent you want to talk about, if in fact you can make an intelligent comment for a change, or at least one in which you have facts to back up the foolishness coming out of your mouth.

133144[/snapback]

AUWHO, were you even born when bama won 9 straight?

133149[/snapback]

hey, bearsdead, glad you could join this convo... by the way, if we "bammites" as y'all say are obsessed with Bear, then why do YOU have his name in your sn... guess you're still tryin to convince yourself that that will change anything...

133138[/snapback]

133143[/snapback]

yeah, and i believe you were the one who said that we didn't have 12... but hey, i'll talk about anything intelligent you want to talk about, if in fact you can make an intelligent comment for a change, or at least one in which you have facts to back up the foolishness coming out of your mouth.

133152[/snapback]

and by the way, i only brought up the titles after you made an ignorant comment about them... saying that we didn't have em.... guess you were just wishin y'all had that many huh? that green eyed monster has reared his ugly head again. AU is jealous of our SEC title, our NC's, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, the fact that Bear whooped Shug's a** when it came to a coaching standpoint...

Archived