This Fired Up Fox News Host Body Slams ‘Racial Hatred’ Obama In An Unforgettable Way

autigeremt

Well Big, the cartoon DOES misrepresent the views of most on the Right, by belittling and dismissing pretty much everything that's being said about recent events.

Sorry you don't see that.

I feel the arguments could match the comic word for word, and you would still feel that way.

The cartoon attempts to excite your political ferver. It is pure rhetoric. And BTW, it was successful. Got you hook, line and sinker. :dunno:

But you see Ben, everyone doesn't view life as red or blue. Some view with a very clear lense. Frankly, I see the cartoon for what it is, lies, garbage and a sad attempt to further the racial divide in this country. All contrived by opportunists for their own financial gain.

Yeah, Ben is well known for his "excitable" nature on this forum. :-\

What a ranter he is.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly, I see the cartoon for what it is, lies, garbage and a sad attempt to further the racial divide in this country. All contrived by a handfull of opportunists for their own financial gain.

Panel number 6.

LOL! ;D Ben hang on to that cartoon.

I picked up a 10lb rock from my backyard and spoke to it. Nothing.............

If you were seriously expecting an answer, then I think we found your problem.

I expected the same I got from our conversation Ben. And yes I found the problem early in the OP and have alluded to it ad nauseam. Thank you for making my point!

Yeah, Ben is well known for his "excitable" nature on this forum. :-\/>

What a ranter he is.

In all fairness, I did sorta tear into Blue and CT. I got tired of trying to debate them while they're debating caracitures of me in their heads.

I expected the same I got from our conversation Ben. And yes I found the problem early in the OP and have alluded to it ad nauseam. Thank you for making my point!

I'll keep pounding away until you understand. You'd do better to put me on ignore now if you don't like hearing it.

I'll keep pounding away until you understand. You'd do better to put me on ignore now if you don't like hearing it.

Trust me, I don't mind hearing fiction. BTW, I've broken more rocks than you can count.

Trust me, I don't mind hearing fiction.

Reality sucks. I'd deny it too if I could.

Yeah, Ben is well known for his "excitable" nature on this forum. :-\/>

What a ranter he is.

In all fairness, I did sorta tear into Blue and CT. I got tired of trying to debate them while they're debating caracitures of me in their heads.

Welcome to my world. I got here a long time ago.

and blue rocks are dumb.........

I wouldn't know. You're the rock whisperer. :dunno:

"I wouldn't know." :dunno:

We are making progress!

Race is an issue liberals have never wanted to solve and will never want to solve. If it gets solved then they lose the bludgeon they use to beat the American public over the head with. If they can't pull out the race or gender card then they can't browbeat people into silence. They also would have to go get a real job instead of fundraising off it all the time.

It was the same way with the immigration issue. Democrats could have passed an immigration bill anytime they wanted in the first two years of barrys first term. He didn't propose one and congress didn't take it up because they wanted the political issue. Obama's half hearted EO is just enough to whet the appetite of the immigration lobby but not enough to satisfy them. They then keep these people stirred up and sending money to democratic coffers.

We are making progress!

Yes. Let it be known that I, Bigbens42, do not converse with rocks.

(Why would you feel the need to put quotes inside of a block quote?)

We are making progress!

Yes. Let it be known that I, Bigbens42, do not converse with rocks.

(Why would you feel the need to put quotes inside of a block quote?)

Ah, but you do Ben and the family gets to see it! Baby steps.

Is there something you're not telling me?

Are...

...are you a rock?

Race is an issue liberals have never wanted to solve and will never want to solve. If it gets solved then they lose the bludgeon they use to beat the American public over the head with. If they can't pull out the race or gender card then they can't browbeat people into silence. They also would have to go get a real job instead of fundraising off it all the time.

It was the same way with the immigration issue. Democrats could have passed an immigration bill anytime they wanted in the first two years of barrys first term. He didn't propose one and congress didn't take it up because they wanted the political issue. Obama's half hearted EO is just enough to whet the appetite of the immigration lobby but not enough to satisfy them. They then keep these people stirred up and sending money to democratic coffers.

The race and gender cards are the tools they use in propping up the "Holy Grail" of liberalism..income inequality. With libs EVERY problem can be rightfully solved by distilling it down to an academic exercise in quantitative economic analysis

Is there something you're not telling me?

Are...

...are you a rock?

No Ben. You are. Patience grasshopper.

No Ben. You are. Patience grasshopper.

bd00f33facf8b48dac042204b953cb9b16612fd2412aa10f20b1444a98ddaeeb.jpg

Your frustration is predictable, but intellect will come to you with the passage of time. Fear not child as learning can quicken to those willing to give up the demon that possesses their mind.

Your frustration is predictable, but intellect will come to you with the passage of time. Fear not child as learning can quicken to those willing to give up the demon that possesses their mind.

I knew it. You're one of those hippies. Who forgot to pay the exterminator?

Quick. Everybody check for a drum circle. Be sure to look in the AU Pictures & Graphics forum. Nobody has been there for a while.

I knew it. You're one of those hippies. Who forgot to pay the exterminator?

Quick. Everybody check for a drum circle. Be sure to look in the AU Pictures & Graphics forum. Nobody has been there for a while.

I supposed we're done here. It was fun while it lasted.

I kind of liked that we'd trailed off into absurdity.

I supposed we're done here. It was fun while it lasted.

I kind of liked that we'd trailed off into absurdity.

Ah, back to where we began! Nice! There is hope! I do appreciate your admission. You don't have to tell anyone I told you so from the start.

Lets face it! We are living in a time when the media (both sides) is all about drama and ratings! We should all know this.

However.....the "leadership" in DC is doing the same thing. The issues we have are more related to a lack of a civil and moral society than police killing blacks...or anyone. Now, I'm smart and honest enough to see that there are some police officers out there who need a reality check. Some of them do go beyond the badge. Most do not. However, the main reason for a lot of these shootings involve crime. Whether its robbing a store, selling "losies", or whatever, a crime committed is the beginning of the domino effect.

Now, we have some cases out there that need to be investigated. Some cops are dirty. But this IS NOT about one race over the other as much as it is about the Sharptons and the Hannitys trying to get attention....which leads to $$$ for their groups or media outlets. The fact that our president is hell bent on advancing this narrative is just pathetic.

What narrative?

Please.....you gotta be kidding. :-\

Archived