Official AU Nation Sugar Bowl Get Together

AU Tailgating Rules

I spoke to Titan and offered to host the official AU Nation Sugar Bowl party and he agreed to post it as a sticky. I will be hosting a party at the Hilton Homewood Suites on Poydras street (3 blocks from the Superdome) on Monday afternoon before the Sugar bowl. We will have food and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for all AU and VT fans that are members of the board. I will fill everyone in on the details, but I am thinking about doing it from around 2:00 pm through 6:00 pm on game day. Let me know your thoughts on whether you would like to participate. All I ask is that you give me some idea as to how many folks will come so that I have enough refreshments for everyone. I will have the Hilton post a sign in the lobby to direct you to the suite number. I look forward to seeing all of you and lets show New Orleans what tailgaiting Auburn style is all about.

I spoke to Titan and offered to host the official AU Nation Sugar Bowl party and he agreed to post it as a sticky.  I will be hosting a party at the Hilton Homewood Suites on Poydras street (3 blocks from the Superdome) on Monday afternoon before the Sugar bowl.  We will have food and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for all AU and VT fans that are members of the board.  I will fill everyone in on the details, but I am thinking about doing it from around 2:00 pm through 6:00 pm on game day.  Let me know your thoughts on whether you would like to participate.  All I ask is that you give me some idea as to how many folks will come so that I have enough refreshments for everyone.  I will have the Hilton post a sign in the lobby to direct you to the suite number.  I look forward to seeing all of you and lets show New Orleans what tailgaiting Auburn style is all about.

132320[/snapback]

Dang. I might just go now. :big: WDE AU 12-0

Count me in. I would love to meet some more of the AUNation Folks ! ! !

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

I have asked the corndog for Sugar Bowl tickets for Christmas - but even if we don't get to go to the game, we might just have to come to New Orleans and make this party!! :cheer:

as soon as I can nail down our itenerary I will confirm my attendance but count me in. food and AU football.....AUsome!!!!!

I will be there....with my UGA hat and all (so trust me, you will notice me)....but don't worry....I will already be fed and nearly drunk so I just want to meet Tim and all....

Is it ok if I come?

My brother and I will probably come! Gonna have name tags??? I'd love to get to know some of the guys and gals on the Best Board around!!!

I'm making the New Orleans road trip with WarTim, so I'll be there too.(unless Tim plans on going to the get-together after he is unable to revive me in some hovel in the French Quarter).

Jaydubb & I will be there. Looking forward to it!

WAR EAGLE & Thanks for the invite ! ! ! :au:

I am staying at the ambassador,how far is that,i believe its the same distance to the dome.ifn its ok ill be their,already liquored and fed!!!!

WDE!!!!! :au::football::big:

I will be there....with my UGA hat and all (so trust me, you will notice me)....but don't worry....I will already be fed and nearly drunk so I just want to meet Tim and all....

Is it ok if I come?

132684[/snapback]

"Just want to meet Tim and all"?

I will be there. :big:

:D

p.s. Don't drink TOO much. :thumbsup:

The newby to the board says count me and my wife in. We will hopefully be there by 2p. Leaving kids at the grandparents house in Foley, AL. See ya then. Waiting on update also need directions to the hotel.

Looks like it will be me, 2 of my brothers, and 2 nephews I know our hotel is on the other side of the homewood from the dome. See Y'all there!!

My brother and I are going to try to get there around 2. Look forward to seeing you all!!! War Eagle!!! :au:

I'll see if i can make it. My brother and i are leaving Monday morning not sure what time we will arrive in NO but hopefully i can make it... :)

We will try and make it there.

We are staying in the French Quarter but we will head down to the stadium early for Tiger Walk. We will try and leave time to come by you first.

WDE!!!

:au::au::au:

Archived