Duke Williams & Cassanova McKinzy, late arrivers to Outback Bowl

WarEagle10

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Pete's sake, if they ain't joking, we as a fan base are in a heap of trouble. :timeout:

I'm late to the party, what did I miss?

We went 8-4. A little disappointing after a surprising start by the defense. Faded down the stretch.

We're going to have to replace a ton of skill guys - QB, RB1, WR1, WR1A.

Oh, and we got a really good new (old) DC.

I-75 can become a large parking lot at this time of year especially around the Turnpike. Too many people are tired and drive slower in left lane then folks are weaving in and out...next thing you know there is an accident...tie up in traffic....I have seen it slow all three lanes because a Trooper was helping a lady change a tire on the side of the road...so if they were driving...I could see how they didn't plan well or didn't anticipate delays or they could have had car trouble...all of this agent talk is silly and you guys should know better..stop jumping to the worst conclusions first...

DivN that's the problem with you bama fans, you watch to many films. This is real life with real people, not some fake 15 natties world that your folks live in. WDE

I believe in Auburn.. and love it. You bammers love your team and you love to run Auburn down. And the movie is a real story about a real coach who is still coaching. Since all you believe in is money, you could stand to learn a thing or two about reality.

Why don't you just ditch the smoke screen and admit you are a troll. I don't really care but you give yourself away with always finding something negative in everything you text. Look around you are not fooling anyone on this site. I don't visit uat or uga sites. I don't care what they do or say. I hope they lose every game they play. Just the way I see it, and I don't care who knows it. I bleed orange and blue and have for over 50 years. I just get tired of seeing folks like you with nothing better to do than be on these sights running down young men who give more to AU in 15 minutes than you do in a life time. Get a life. WDE

I wish Duke the best & hope he gets selected in the 1st round. He gave it all this season and deserves our respect and appreciation.

Archived