Kiffin candidate for OC

TexasTiger

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised me....though with LK, we won't know for sure until he shows up at spring practice.

Let him stay. We'll still beat that ass next year.That relationship will eventually blow up.

Exactly. Take Amari out of the equation and their offense was below average. I believe Amari had almost half of the receiving yards for the whole season....that leaves a gaping hole and puts a lot of pressure back on the new qb next year. I believe next year is the year bama starts coming apart at the seams (at least a little)

Cooper had 44% of their receiving yards and over 25% of the total yards. He had exactly 50% of the receiving TDs for uat.

I still think he is gone. The munchkin would lie to his best friend if it got him a 5 star or two...

Maybe, lc staying at uat is more of being told he is not going to get the 49'ers job and being able to save face. A job in the hand is worth .......................

Maybe, lc staying at uat is more of being told he is not going to get the 49'ers job and being able to save face. A job in the hand is worth .......................

Good point

I still think he is gone. The munchkin would lie to his best friend if it got him a 5 star or two...

He gone?

:-)

That would be "He is gone" ; - )

He gone?

Ahhhhhh yes, honorable sensei!

He gone?

Ahhhhhh yes, honorable sensei!

Hey, whatever I can do to help...; - )

I feel like he will leave right after NSD. Wouldn't be surprised at all.

Me either. THAT meltdown would be fun to watch...

Archived