Our Narcissist in Chief

AURaptor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an example of when people try to take the racism thing too far imo

" Hands up/ Don't shoot" would qualify, actually.

Ok. I respect your opinion. But I haven't seen too many people claim a guy to be racist if he didn't do a tribal dance. I have heard of several cases of policeman shooting unarmed men though

This is an example of when people try to take the racism thing too far imo

" Hands up/ Don't shoot" would qualify, actually.

Ok. I respect your opinion. But I haven't seen too many people claim a guy to be racist if he didn't do a tribal dance. I have heard of several cases of policeman shooting unarmed men though

Point is, some folks will go to any lengths to blame others as being racist, no matter what.

The ' hands up/ don't shoot ' meme that sprung from the Ferguson incident is based entirely on a lie. Proven, factually not to have happened, and yet it's being presented as a real thing.

The only proven factually thing you have actually is saying somebody judged it. It's really just an opinion of someone with more authority. But there are people in jail right now that may not deserve to be there. Also the hand up don't shoot doesn't come from just one case but from many cases, of course you would focus on one where the ruling would make your point....anybody would.

Garner was killed and he didn't show aggression towards ANYBODY but you have people that says he didn't listen or he was out of shape and that's on tape so even facts are based on perspective.

And my point is you saying something like if he wouldn't have danced he would be called a racist is just you making light of those situations which makes it very easy for a racist to hide.

The only proven factually thing you have actually is saying somebody judged it. It's really just an opinion of someone with more authority. But there are people in jail right now that may not deserve to be there. Also the hand up don't shoot doesn't come from just one case but from many cases, of course you would focus on one where the ruling would make your point....anybody would.

Garner was killed and he didn't show aggression towards ANYBODY but you have people that says he didn't listen or he was out of shape and that's on tape so even facts are based on perspective.

And my point is you saying something like if he wouldn't have danced he would be called a racist is just you making light of those situations which makes it very easy for a racist to hide.

What really sucks is when folks cry ' racism " when there is none. THAT is making light of a very real and unjust issue. ' Hands up / Don't shoot ' wasn't a movement before M. Brown.

Where's the equivalent slogan for all those police men who were murdered for just doing their job ? How many celebrities or Presidents are out making PSA's on the needless loss of life there ? #AllLIVESMatter

Video: Black Panther leader undergoes shoot/don’t shoot training

Anti-police protest leader and head of Houston’s New Black Panther Party was invited to undergo use of force training at a Texas police department

In one training scenario, a man carrying an infant lunged at Quanell with a knife. When a KHOU reporter asked Quanell when he saw the knife, he answered, "To be honest with you, I never saw the knife. I never saw the knife, but I saw him come out of his pocket with something like this. If he would have pulled a lollipop out of his pocket, the same way he just did, I still would have used force to stop him and then somebody could have said well all he had was a lollipop, but you don't know when it's happening so fast like that."

http://www.policeone...shoot-training/

What really sucks is when folks cry ' racism " when there is none. THAT is making light of a very real and unjust issue. ' Hands up / Don't shoot ' wasn't a movement before M. Brown.

Where's the equivalent slogan for all those police men who were murdered for just doing their job ? How many celebrities or Presidents are out making PSA's on the needless loss of life there ? #AllLIVESMatter

Hands up don't shoot wasn't a movement before Brown? LMAO. Ok. I wonder what happens more racism or people accused of it? I also wonder if you look at the end result what's worse somebody who experienced it or somebody who is accused of it?

Video: Black Panther leader undergoes shoot/don’t shoot training

Anti-police protest leader and head of Houston’s New Black Panther Party was invited to undergo use of force training at a Texas police department

In one training scenario, a man carrying an infant lunged at Quanell with a knife. When a KHOU reporter asked Quanell when he saw the knife, he answered, "To be honest with you, I never saw the knife. I never saw the knife, but I saw him come out of his pocket with something like this. If he would have pulled a lollipop out of his pocket, the same way he just did, I still would have used force to stop him and then somebody could have said well all he had was a lollipop, but you don't know when it's happening so fast like that."

Did he spend a year receiving training at a police academy before that? I work at a nuke plant I guess if I make an occasional mistake dealing with radioactive material it's ok since a guy without training off the street couldn't do better?

Video: Black Panther leader undergoes shoot/don't shoot training

Anti-police protest leader and head of Houston's New Black Panther Party was invited to undergo use of force training at a Texas police department

Did he spend a year receiving training at a police academy before that? I work at a nuke plant I guess if I make an occasional mistake dealing with radioactive material it's ok since a guy without training off the street couldn't do better?

The man walked in a cops shoes, and saw , from his own perspective, what life is like " on the other side ".

You want to dismiss HIS views, and from where he's coming, that tells me one HELL of a lot about YOU.

Oh so you didn't want to answer the question? That's cool. But no I'm not giving a pass on policemen making bad decisions that could lead to loss of life. That's the profession you chose and were trained to do....be professional. If that tells you about me....Ok. You've posted many things that tells a lot about yourself as well, don't forget.

Oh so you didn't want to answer the question? That's cool. But no I'm not giving a pass on policemen making bad decisions that could lead to loss of life. That's the profession you chose and were trained to do....be professional. If that tells you about me....Ok. You've posted many things that tells a lot about yourself as well, don't forget.

So basically, an black man, an activist , BLACK PANTHER even, can have a light of comprehension and understanding as to what it's like to see things as a cop, but you'll dismiss him, out of hand, because it goes against what YOU want to be true.

As I said, tells me much about you.

You refuse to see things any other way. No matter what.

No, I use logic and just because he says what you want to hear doesn't make him right. And him being black and a black panther means what? Lol at your want to be true statement btw.

You can't even offer up a rebuttal. What am I saying is wrong? Yes I expect someone off the streets to not be able to handle situations a trained professional should handle. Yes I expect the trained professional to be held accountable and even more so than an amateur....once again if that tells you about me so be it. I've already explained to you that you don't matter at all really...

And your last sentence....come on man get real. You should get tired of saying and complaining about things that you yourself can't or won't do. People literally laugh at posts where you say things like that as if you've ever offered anything different

No, I use logic and just because he says what you want to hear doesn't make him right. And him being black and a black panther means what? Lol at your want to be true statement btw.

You can't even offer up a rebuttal. What am I saying is wrong? Yes I expect someone off the streets to not be able to handle situations a trained professional should handle. Yes I expect the trained professional to be held accountable and even more so than an amateur....once again if that tells you about me so be it. I've already explained to you that you don't matter at all really...

And your last sentence....come on man get real. You should get tired of saying and complaining about things that you yourself can't or won't do. People literally laugh at posts where you say things like that as if you've ever offered anything different

Yeah, I got a chuckle from that. ;D It was beyond ironic.

Archived