Our Narcissist in Chief

AURaptor

How dare a President have fun! The horror!

George-bush-dance.gif

We were told that was endearing and made him seem more accessible. The rules are different now-- until a Republican is elected again.

Personally, I'd say that I respected the quality of both Bush and Obama when they showed it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George-bush-dance.gif

We were told that was endearing and made him seem more accessible. The rules are different now-- until a Republican is elected again.

Personally, I'd say that I respected the quality of both Bush and Obama when they showed it.

They're human beings with one of the most difficult jobs in the world. Let 'em have some fun.

Did this president delay a rescue mission for these ISIS hostages, and then when the rescue attempt was made they had been moved?

http://www.thedailyb...-u-s-lives.html

And if they had acted on foreign intelligence and it went badly, you'd be posting about that.

It's a pattern with this administration. They delayed the strike on bin laden for the same reason They have a huge fear of this. http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hostage-rescue-mission-ends-in-disaster

What I think is sad that the OP has no idea about Kayla. Had she been here participating in this political forum, he would have nothing to do with her. Now she is just his tool to bash the President. Shameful.

kayla-ashraf-poster.jpg

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/israel-backers-celebrate-death-islamic-state-hostage-kayla-mueller

George-bush-dance.gif

They're human beings with one of the most difficult jobs in the world. Let 'em have some fun.

That would be my view as well, I apologize if I failed to enscapsulate it.

George-bush-dance.gif

That would be my view as well, I apologize if I failed to enscapsulate it.

No apology necessary. I was agreeing with you. Looking back, I wasn't clear.

George-bush-dance.gif

If he doesn't join in, he's a racist. The double standard of the Left is never ending.

LOL@the dude is a slob remark.

The Left marvel at Barry's neat and clean appearance. At least Joe said so. And the MSM do adore that crease up his pant leg. So crisp!

But seriously, he sure doesn't run a tight ship, if in a video , there are glaring smudges on the mirror in which he's preening and admiring himself.

The Left marvel at Barry's neat and clean appearance. At least Joe said so. And the MSM do adore that crease up his pant leg. So crisp!

But seriously, he sure doesn't run a tight ship, if in a video , there are glaring smudges on the mirror in which he's preening and admiring himself.

Well, it's a big house to clean all by yourself.

It is. Thankfully, this President has the largest staff on any President before him.

Just not too many who clean, apparently.

It is. Thankfully, this President has the largest staff on any President before him.

Just not too many who clean, apparently.

Anyone focused on mirror smudges as a bash on the President is a bit obsessed.

Anyone focused on mirror smudges as a bash on the President is a bit obsessed.

Anyone who excuses smudges on a WH mirror, in a video about how Obama is obsessed with HIMSELF is clearly a sycophant.

It's as if Obama is going out of his way to make the office of the President l ook ridiculous.

George-bush-dance.gif

If he doesn't joint in, he's a racist. The double standard of the Left is never ending.

This is an example of when people try to take the racism thing too far imo

George-bush-dance.gif

If he doesn't joint in, he's a racist. The double standard of the Left is never ending.

This entire thread is an example of people taking partisanship to far IMO.

The irony here is that Raptor thinks he is toting up yet one more sin on Obama's ledger when in reality, he is just demonstrating once again what a totally Obama-deranged wacko he is.

:laugh:

" Hands up/ Don't shoot" would qualify, actually.

The irony here is that Raptor thinks he is toting up yet one more sin on Obama's ledger when in reality, he is just demonstrating once again what a totally Obama-deranged wacko he is.

:laugh:/>

Or you're showing how much a blind myrmidon you are for Prez. Selfie.

narcissist and myrmidion. New words for 2015?

And I think the latter came from a video game.

Which one ?

Not familiar w/ that game. Also didn't think Homer to be a gamer, but oh well.

I remember them from Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries. Damn things always ambush in great number with PPC's.

Archived