Men vs. Texas A&M - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure the players can't wait for this season to be over with.

This is said every game and I don't get it. For Mason (although he may not return understandably due to his father), Harrell, Canada, and KCRM, who are playing their last seasons of college basketball, I would be shocked if any of those guys want the season to be over. Heck, I bet they're looking forward to an SEC tournament reboot and fighting to lengthen their college careers by as many games as possible. Just because the record doesn't reflect success on the court doesn't mean caring stops.

I'm sure the players can't wait for this season to be over with.

This is said every game and I don't get it. For Mason (although he may not return understandably due to his father), Harrell, Canada, and KCRM, who are playing their last seasons of college basketball, I would be shocked if any of those guys want the season to be over. Heck, I bet they're looking forward to an SEC tournament reboot and fighting to lengthen their college careers by as many games as possible. Just because the record doesn't reflect success on the court doesn't mean caring stops.

If you read here often enough you'll consider the source and realize there isn't a more clueless poster here. Yeah, its old and tired and completely ridiculous but he doesn't seem to realize or care that we are tired of it

Harrell finally gets a THREE. 69-47

Archived