A Letter From Black America

DKW 86

The problems in the black community are largely self inflicted. The family structure has been rendered practically non existant. With an out of wedlock birth rate standing at nearly 75% that is the biggest obstacle facing them.

Do you decide not to listen to any problems because you deemed what is the problem white observing the black community

You tell me then. Do you think that having that many kids born out of wedlock is acceptable? It's been proven time and again that children who have both a mother and father at home do much better and the whole family is better off economically and socially. Oh pardon me I forgot. It's my fault as a racist white man that blacks are in the position they're in. Silly me.

A conversation could have been had until you wanted to be smart with a dumb statement at the end. Good ol Florence Alabama

I just followed your lead there pal. You're the one who keeps making excuses for the plight of black people in this country. You don't seem to think that a 72% out wedlock birth rate is a big deal. What else should I conclude? Liberal compassion has not helped at all. It has only exacerbated the problem by relieving men of their responsibility to take care of, financially, their families.

You're making stuff up now to? When have a made an excuse for black people? Just tell me what thread it was, I'll go find it. I'll go ahead and answer for you, you haven't seen me because for one thing there isn't a plight and there is nothing an excuse is needed for...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's making excuses for black people? How so?

Well, not rap per se, but the gangsta, violent version of rap ...that's darn near exclusive to " the black experience ", is it not ? As I've heard said, so often.

Most rap is telling a story or experience but I was defending a non violent rapper and like you said rap had nothing to do with those frat boys slinging racial slurs. And that was actually them making excuses for white people in that instance.

And I'm black but I haven't experienced things as violent as seen on t.v. Such as menace to society or the wire. But I still don't see how that can be making excuses for black people

Let's be honest cooltigger is really running off of a stereotype right now

It wasn't a good example, I admit. Just typing for the heck of it, I guess.

:gofig:

It wasn't a good example, I admit. Just typing for the heck of it, I guess.

:gofig:

well, at least you admitted it. Because honestly, that last post was pretty ****ing retarded.

Archived