Saban is Leaving

tiger88

He is looking for a new challenge. Read between the lines and you get:

" Get me the hell away from all these corndogs!!" :lol:

Just kidding lsu fans, I know he really enjoyed his stay, despite the corndogs.

Ok, there are more posts about Saban than the Sugar Bowl. He is gone. he did a good job. He had a losing record against the 2004 AP Coach of the Year. Does this really affect Auburn that much? It is not like he has owned us since he has been at LSU. They will always have good athletes since they don't compete with anybody in Louisiana. Lets move on and get back to the Sugar Bowl.

DT, I agree that our focus should always be on ourselves, but you gotta admit, this is a big deal. I'm almost sorry to see him leave because he always provided us with as much as we could handle in a good old SEC kinda way.

I am sorry for the LSU fans that will miss him and I feel their pain, but I am excited for what new challenges the future holds ... for Nick Saban, for our LSU brothers and for the Auburn Tigers.

Here's to Nick ... the greatest of adversaries. Good luck to you.

Chris Keys - #4 Safety in the nation just switched from LSU to bama...I think the rest of the SEC coaches will be on the phone jan 1 to call some of the others...

Ok, there are more posts about Saban than the Sugar Bowl. He is gone. he did a good job. He had a losing record against the 2004 AP Coach of the Year. Does this really affect Auburn that much? It is not like he has owned us since he has been at LSU. They will always have good athletes since they don't compete with anybody in Louisiana. Lets move on and get back to the Sugar Bowl.

133901[/snapback]

Well, if some folks would pay more attention before starting a thread we would only have 1 or two.

This is big news. Feel free to start all the sugar bowl threads you want. There are a couple dozen or so right now.

Thanks for the kind words SCWarEagle. Hopefully we will land a another great coach and be prepared when AU comes to Death Valley next season.

Good luck in the Sugar...y'all got a raw deal this year with the BCS, thought you had a much stronger finish with UGA, Bama, and Tenn than either OU or USC.

Geaux Tigers!!!

:lsu:

Archived