How did Rudi Johnson do this year?

BamaGrad03

Rudi's been fine. I am now in Lexington and have become a Cincy fan (in football only, still a Braves fan!) He is in his contract year and it looks like Cincy will let him hang for a while and see what he's worth before they re-sign him. They kind of like to do that. They let the OTHER teams work out the contracts, then they match it.

He's been pretty solid, but most of the focus has been on Carson Palmer all year. He had a pretty dreadful start, but then he and Chad Johnson caught FIRE!! Rudi is an 80 yard a game back who rarely busts a big one in the NFL. 2-3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Rudi's the man. How's Shaun holding up this year? He and Jay Barker are my favorite misguided Bammers.

Shaun is the NFL's leading rusher with 1620 yards. He also leads the league with 19 TDs. He was named to the pro bowl last week.

From what I saw last year, I think Rudi is more than an 80 yard a game type guy. He probably just needs to find his niche in the system.

Shaun is the NFL's leading rusher with 1620 yards. He also leads the league with 19 TDs. He was named to the pro bowl last week.

From what I saw last year, I think Rudi is more than an 80 yard a game type guy. He probably just needs to find his niche in the system.

134002[/snapback]

Either a niche in the system or a different team....

Archived