WCWS vs. Florida - semi-finals

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great catch by Cooper at 3rd!

Lexi getting behind in the count too much. One more walk or hit and I think they should change to Walters.

Oops and there is the walk. Visit by the coach but don't let them get going here.

I know they are hoping Lexi can get out of this in the bottom of the gator order, but we have to end it now and put Walters in to pitch

Alright. Got out of it. Build a lead here, Auburn.

Nice play by Cooper. Though she should have gone to second but with a slap hitter, the DP was unlikely. Smart play.

popup caught by fagan behind 3rd in the grass. game tied 2-2 after 4 complete.

Coming up for Auburn: Fagan, Estell and Rhodes

Nice play by Cooper. Though she should have gone to second but with a slap hitter, the DP was unlikely. Smart play.

yep...get the lead runner....any attempt at a DP and that gal would have never broken stride heading for the plate....

And nice effort to get out of the inning with no more problems....so 2-2.....the type of game expected of the two top SEC teams....

1 out for AU. Time for some AU action and Estell gets the single.

Let's go Tigers!

Rhodes flies out

Fagan flies to center.. 1 out. Esell up

Thanks for the updates WarTiger. I am not able to watch today, and appreciate your updates.

Pretty bad at bat by McKenzie. Just waved the bat over the plate a couple of times. This UF pitcher is a "gets stronger as the game goes on" type so AU has to be more patient at the plate and look for something to hit and not just something in the zone.

If AU can shut them down 1-2-3, we only face their line-up one more time, provided we get a go ahead run in there as well.

Archived