Trading Block

Barnacle

Heard this game being played on the radio today.

If we could make trades with any other program in the country (assuming equal eligibility) and you are Gus Malzahn what trade would you make?

Would you trade Duke Williams for a Joey Bosa or Shawn Oakman or maybe Shon Coleman for Jaylon Smith? Something fun to pass the time.

If we could make trades with any other program in the country (assuming equal eligibility) and you are Gus Malzahn what trade would you make?

Would you trade Duke Williams for a Joey Bosa or Shawn Oakman or maybe Shon Coleman for Jaylon Smith? Something fun to pass the time.

Thought about this earlier this summer, it's very interesting. Wouldn't trade Duke tho lol

Thought about this earlier this summer, it's very interesting. Wouldn't trade Duke tho lol

I wouldn't really trade anyone if I didn't have to. Would be pretty sweet to go and pick up a Vernon Hargreaves though.

I'd trade Frost for Chris Jones or Christian LeCounture at DT. We need DT depth badly if we are gonna make a run.

Give me Jovon or Roc for Vernon Hargraves III. I'll also take Sean White for Evan Engram and Kris Frost for Kendall Fuller. That'll give me a few lockdown corners for Boom's defense as well as probably the best TE/Y players in the country.

After those, the holes would be the center of the DL and a slight weakness at LB, however that could be remedied by primarily running a 3-3-5/3-4 combo with Lawson or Cowart playing at Buck and switching between DE and OLB, meaning I could play a defensive back field of Hargraves, Fuller, Jones/Countess, Trigga Tray, and Rudy.

Meanwhile, we'd run Roc or Jovon (whichever one was not traded) as the every-down back with Kerryon or Peyton Barber subbing in when they need a breather. We'd also have Jeremy at QB for this year (and maybe next), Tyler Queen waiting and learning this year, and Barrett coming in next year. If worse came to worse, we could also move Jason Smith back from WR to QB and run an offense similar to 2013, leaning heavily on the zone read running game.

I like Auburn men. The others had their chance. I know.... I'm a party pooper. So be it.

Well then I like Auburn Women got to give equal props

I like Auburn men. The others had their chance. I know.... I'm a party pooper. So be it.

Well then I like Auburn Women got to give equal props

AU women and beer...There. Covered it all.

Perhaps not claiming mythical national championships with in the in-state school that does. . .

. . . then we could take the high ground and say just kidding before landfills of bad t-shirts were made.

Duke Williams for Kendall Fuller and try to get a DT from Tech

Carl Lawson and Javon Robinson for Myles Garrett at AM and one of there good WR they wouldn't be missing much cause they are deep at WR.

Carl Lawson and Javon Robinson for Myles Garrett at AM and one of there good WR they wouldn't be missing much cause they are deep at WR.

None of these trades make sense lol, unless it VGIII I don't really care for another CB, I'd be comfortable with what we have, and def wouldn't trade Duke especially when I think the other Fuller brother was better, I'm also fine with our DT's are far as talent, depth is my only concern. On the Lawson trade, When healthy Lawson is the best DE in the conference and that's not just my AU opinion coming out either, that's basically just a talent swap at the same position with us losing some talent, the only real positive would be Jovon for Ricky Seals Jones or Speedy Noil. No way I'd trade Duke or Lawson for anyone. Even tho I'm not a big fan of trading any of our players

I think that if this were real that we would not get Hargraves for Duke. Maybe if we traded Duke and a top O lineman like Avery Young but then that would be a bad trade.

I think the younger Fuller is actually better then the older Fuller. We would need most help and depth in the secondary so it makes perfect sense to me. I think Myles Garrett is going to be at a whole NUVA level.

I think that if this were real that we would not get Hargraves for Duke. Maybe if we traded Duke and a top O lineman like Avery Young but then that would be a bad trade.

I think the younger Fuller is actually better then the older Fuller. We would need most help and depth in the secondary so it makes perfect sense to me. I think Myles Garrett is going to be at a whole NUVA level.

There are many who have said (not AU fans) that Lawson is the best DE in the Conference and possibly the country when healthy. I just don't believe in that swap, now if you're trying to pair Garrett and Lawson I can understand that lol. With Jones, Holsey, and now Countess It would feel like a waste to trade a good player for someone other than VG3 IMO

We do not need to trade anyone on our team whatsoever!

Can we trade Golf?

Well well well looks like we got us a wanna a be joker............................. :moon: best you could get would be maybe a Tiger Woods in his prime.

Can we trade Golf?

/end thread

Maybe....................

Can we trade Golf?

Well well well looks like we got us a wanna a be joker............................. :moon:/> best you could get would be maybe a Tiger Woods in his prime.

Can we trade Golf?

/end thread

Worth a shot?

That would be the dumbest trade ever.

Can we trade Golf?

Well well well looks like we got us a wanna a be joker............................. :moon:/> best you could get would be maybe a Tiger Woods in his prime.

Can we trade Golf?

/end thread

Worth a shot?

oh, well

Archived