Auburn in Hawaii

mugz

Just my thoughts but I think it would be a very good idea if Auburn went and got some big fat tatooded Hawaians.

I have always thought this but after seeing them tonight on Utah I stand by it even more. We could always use some big guys on the line on both sides.

I also have noticed more Hawians playing in big programs over the past three or four years.

Anyone else think that would be a good idea?

Ha, you are so right. The Auburn High School Band is going to Hawaii in June, maybe we can sneak a couple of big guys back with us on the plane!

haha i agree i see them all the time playing for cal, usc, utah, and other pac ten teams. --aufan175

hmmm.... Pac Ten you say. Maybe I was wrong. Wanting to be like Pac Ten is sin. :lol:

I still want to see one.

Just my thoughts but I think it would be a very good idea if Auburn went and got some big fat tatooded Hawaians.

I have always thought this but after seeing them tonight on Utah I stand by it even more. We could always use some big guys on the line on both sides.

I also have noticed more Hawians playing in big programs over the past three or four years.

135239[/snapback]

Alot those big dudes from the islands are Samoans, e.g. "The Rock"

135239[/snapback]

Yes...we should get one...then get Somoa! :big:

I saw a stat a couple of yrs. ago were 30 Somoans were playing in the NFL.

135315[/snapback]

egg zactly! :au::homer:

Yea, they usually talk about how much more teams are recruiting Hawaii players now and UH is going to Australia and such to recruit rugby players. If you saw their punter from the time Bama played them (first time I think, I think he was a senior that year?) he would boot it 60+ in the air every single frikkin time. He was an Aussie and had never even touched a footbal.

Alot those big dudes from the islands are Samoans, e.g. "The Rock" --TexasTiger

"The Rock" actually played for Florida St.

I do not know how much of this is true but I heard he was suppose to start but got hurt and after getting hurt he fell back on the depth chart and could not make it back to starting position. Not sure what position he played. I want to say LB.

know your role jabroni "the rock" played DL for the Canes. assaulted the SDSU mascot on TV, too?

Dwayne Douglas Johnson was born in Hayward, California on May 2nd 1972 to Rocky and Ata Johnson. While growing up Dwayne would travel around a lot with his parents and would watch his father perform in the ring. During his high school years Dwayne began playing football and he soon received a full scholarship from the University of Miami where he had tremendous success as a football player. In 1995 Dwayne suffered a back injury which cost him a place in the NFL. He then signed a 3 year deal with the Canadian league but left after a year to peruse a career in wrestling. Dwayne made his wrestling debut in the USWA under the name Flex Kavanah where he won the tag team championship with Bret Sawyer. In 1996 Dwayne joined the WWE and became Rocky Maivia where he joined a group known as The Nation of Domination and turned heel. Rocky eventually took over leadership of the "Nation" and began taking the persona of The Rock. After the "Nation" spilt The Rock joined another elite group of wrestlers known as the "Corporation" and began a memorable feud with Steve Austin. Soon the Rock was kicked out of the "Corporation". He turned face and became known as 'The Peoples Champion'. In 2000 the Rock took time off from WWE to film his appearance in The Mummy Returns (2001). He returned in 2001 during the WCW/ ECW invasion where he joined a team of WWE wrestlers at The Scorpion King (2002) a prequel to The Mummy Returns. He is currently married to Dany Garcia and they have a daughter named Simone Alexandra, born in 2001.

Archived