Lawson out long term?

FoundationEagle

It gets worse....

War Eagle (@WDE_Auburn) tweeted at 5:25pm - 18 Sep 15:

Reports are Carl Lawson did not travel to Baton Rouge, and could be out until November. Big blow to the defense if this is indeed the case. (

)

This account is followed by multiple AU coaches, players and news outlets.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's too bad for him. It doesn't matter that we hate the fact that he can't play. Think about how he feels. It has to be tearing him up inside. Prayers for strength and healing for Carl.

no surprise

The smart move is to allow him heal. Mending up just enough to get back in play would be way to risky.

So why say "we expect him back for LSU?" What good does that do?

. . . that was for Les Miles

not us

no surprise

The smart move is to allow him heal. Mending up just enough to get back in play would be way to risky.

I assume it's a strategic thing, to have LSU prepare for everyone or anything we might throw at them.

no surprise

I assume it's a strategic thing, to have LSU prepare for everyone or anything we might throw at them.

they are probably sneaking him there in a Camry and he will appear just before kickoff. They will be totally blindsided.

no surprise

they are probably sneaking him there in a Camry and he will appear just before kickoff. They will be totally blindsided.

Better a Camry than a Dodge Charger.

no surprise

Guess I don't get the strategy. That just means some poor backup end like President or Kennion is gonna have a tackle that's been training all week to fight a beast.

That's too bad for him. It doesn't matter that we hate the fact that he can't play. Think about how he feels. It has to be tearing him up inside. Prayers for strength and healing for Carl.

Best comment thus far

Lessee here...

Last week someone on Twitter told us that Jovon Robinson had to pulled away from coach Malzahn during the JSU game. Was that true? Apparently not.

Do I trust some random person on Twitter to know and announce this sort of thing on Lawson? No, I do not.

Is Twitter a "reliable source" for such things? Nope.

Honestly, I don't think dragging unverifiable tweets into this forum is even within the forum rules. From my point of view, it's just spreading rumours.

(BTW, the tweet seems to have been deleted.)

Lessee here...

Last week someone on Twitter told us that Jovon Robinson had to pulled away from coach Malzahn during the JSU game. Was that true? Apparently not.

Do I trust some random person on Twitter to know and announce this sort of thing on Lawson? No, I do not.

Is Twitter a "reliable source" for such things? Nope.

Honestly, I don't think dragging unverifiable tweets into this forum is even within the forum rules. From my point of view, it's just spreading rumours.

(BTW, the tweet seems to have been deleted.)

It's still up there. https://twitter.com/WDE_Auburn

And if you look at the thread about pregame sights and sound, RunInRed has confirmed that Lawson has not been seen.

Archived