Jeremy Ingle's Quote...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

"To have a bunch of fat AP voters who sit at home and eat potato chips say you're worthy or not worthy, that's ridiculous." - Jeremy Ingle, Auburn center.

Although it does not foster good will towards the fat AP voters that sit at home and eat potato chips, I laughed when I read this. You tell 'em, Jeremy! Some pencil necked geek who never had the balls to strap it up and play peewee football are the "experts" who choose the national champs.

This team will go down as one of my favorites of all time, not just because of the undefeated season, but the singing of old time spirituals in the lockerroom; Caddy, Brown, Campbell, and Rogers joking about who the real leader of the team was in a TV interview with Raita; McGlover and Groves being animals on the pass rush; Travis Williams playing with speed, heart and desire; Rosegreen's hits; Tommy handling things the way he does.

Don't hold back Jeremy, tell us how you REALLY feel ;) Something tells me this is also something he would say to their faces too :)

Archived