We will win today!

tbone4jc

Today is the day our boys show the world they have grown up. The defense has heard all season how terrible they are, the o line has heard that they can't block wort 2 cents. I believe we will come out on our home field and play like we are possessed! I believe in Auburn, our coaches and our players and love them! Happy football day!!

I have a good feeling about the game! I just hope I have this same feeling about 12 hours (and later) from now! WDE!

Maybe today. We all said the same exact things last week, myself included. I cannot in good conscience predict a win from this team until they show me they have hit rock bottom and are officially clawing their way back up. Muschamp is going to have to pull a junction boys type of culture change for us to ever be any good. Luckily, he's one of the top guys in the country that could make it happen. Long story short, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'm officially on wait and see mode and just hoping for any kind of improvement.

Sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when sky's are gray please please don't take my sunshine away.....

I agree...I believe the offense will show a bit more rhythm which will give the team some confidence. The entire team suffers when the QB (leader) shows no confidence or stones to get the job done....

One step forward, two steps back. Have a good drive and have a penalty, foul, bad snap or interception. Predictable play calling, same plays for the past three years. Would love to see some i formation smash mouth play action pass plays.

Archived