Another Cop Killed

Proud Tiger

...a suspect is in custody and is being questioned. Sealy described the man as being armed with a handgun and a knife at the mall. Police did not detail any charges against the man and did not take questions at their news conference.

Officer Greg Alia confronted the person, there was a struggle.

Alia was 32 years old and a seven-year veteran of the department. He and his wife, Kassy, recently had a baby

A GoFundMe page in support of Alia's family had raised more than $21,000 by midday Wednesday. It was set up by Patrick Walsh of Ruston, Louisiana, who said he and Alia were both members of the Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity at the University of South Carolina.

I'm sorry, but whose lives matter ?

...a suspect is in custody and is being questioned. Sealy described the man as being armed with a handgun and a knife at the mall. Police did not detail any charges against the man and did not take questions at their news conference.

Alia was 32 years old and a seven-year veteran of the department. He and his wife, Kassy, recently had a baby

A GoFundMe page in support of Alia's family had raised more than $21,000 by midday Wednesday. It was set up by Patrick Walsh of Ruston, Louisiana, who said he and Alia were both members of the Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity at the University of South Carolina.

All Lives.....

All Lives.....

I agree but apparently the POTUS and others feel the need to address some more than others.

All Lives.....

I agree but apparently the POTUS and others feel the need to address some more than others.

Just none of them in CHICAGO.

For anyone interested in the go fund me campaign to help out the cop's widow and their kids, just a reminder.

Any normal person would be ashamed of using this tragedy as a tool to score political points against Obama.

Why? He has sure selectively used such incidents to his political benefit.

Any normal person would be ashamed of using this tragedy as a tool to score political points against Obama.

Anyone know where this bizarro world in which homersapien lives exists. ?

" If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon " - Barack Obama

" The ( Cambridge ) police acted stupidly " - Barack Obama

"OBAMA: Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam -- " . From the David Letterman show, speaking about Benghazi .

Homer, let me be perfectly clear... next time you think of accusing anyone else of using tragedy or making political hay out of something , think fondly about your dear and fluffy leader, Barack Hussein Obama.

Shame using this death for this. R.I.P.

Two things stupid about this thread. Obama doesn't speak on every time a person is killed by a policeman, he doesn't speak on every black person killed by a policeman but yes he has before. To wait for a policeman to be killed and start the same thread is stupid.

Second thing, as far as shock and media attention we all know being a policeman is a dangerous job. Because we know there are criminals out there they will encounter sooner or later. That's not the same when a policeman kills somebody without cause. Policemen are supposed to be the good guys and on the right side of justice.

Lastly all lives matter but all lives aren't being treated the same in that regard. I'm sure you've heard the analogy how there can be a focus on breast cancer and how stupid it would be for a person to get upset and say all cancer is bad....

Two things stupid about this thread. Obama doesn't speak on every time a person is killed by a policeman, he doesn't speak on every black person killed by a policeman but yes he has before. To wait for a policeman to be killed and start the same thread is stupid.

Second thing, as far as shock and media attention we all know being a policeman is a dangerous job. Because we know there are criminals out there they will encounter sooner or later. That's not the same when a policeman kills somebody without cause. Policemen are supposed to be the good guys and on the right side of justice.

Lastly all lives matter but all lives aren't being treated the same in that regard. I'm sure you've heard the analogy how there can be a focus on breast cancer and how stupid it would be for a person to get upset and say all cancer is bad....

I may be wrong but it seems "stupid" is a major part of your vocabulary. Can't you disagree with something/someone without calling it/them stupid?

"OBAMA: Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam -- " . From the David Letterman show, speaking about Benghazi .

Homer, let me be perfectly clear... next time you think of accusing anyone else of using tragedy or making political hay out of something , think fondly about your dear and fluffy leader, Barack Hussein Obama.

Boy, doesn't take much to kick you over into full Obama rant mode. :laugh:

I may be wrong but it seems "stupid" is a major part of your vocabulary. Can't you disagree with something/someone without calling it/them stupid?

Nah, I think you are extrapolating from a single post.

Actually, I actually think Cole uses that term infrequently which is admirable, considering.

He attacked an argument, not a person.

He attacked an argument, not a person.

Maybe you didn't get the inference since I started the thread but that's OK.

Not to f*** with ya, cause it's a good post. But I've heard a lot of people argue that and I tend to agree.

We'd have a lot less men die of un-diagnosed prostate cancer if they were reminded about it for a month of football like breast cancer.

Though I understand the marketing side, everybody loves boobies, not so for prostates :lol:

Not to f*** with ya, cause it's a good post. But I've heard a lot of people argue that and I tend to agree.

We'd have a lot less men die of un-diagnosed prostate cancer if they were reminded about it for a month of football like breast cancer.

Though I understand the marketing side, everybody loves boobies, not so for prostates :lol:

LMAO

sincerely wasn't calling you stupid. As far as the things I did I couldn't think of another word besides that one that describes how I feel about it. Let's be honest if Obama chased down every single case one side or the other he'd be criticized. I'm fairly positive there are many cases we don't know about, so how can we say, where's the President on this one?

That's like saying why the President didn't speak on these firemen putting out THIS fire

Boy, doesn't take much to kick you over into full Obama rant mode. :laugh:/>

Just giving you an education on the topic of using tragedy to advance an agenda. It's basically how the Left work, always.

Hell, Obama flat out right says it!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/10/01/obama_on_oregon_college_shooting_this_is_something_we_should_politicize.html

"What's also routine, of course, is that somebody somewhere will comment and say, Obama politicized this issue. Well, this is something we should politicize," Obama declared.

Just giving you an education on the topic of using tragedy to advance an agenda. It's basically how the Left work, always.

http://www.realclear...politicize.html

"What's also routine, of course, is that somebody somewhere will comment and say, Obama politicized this issue. Well, this is something we should politicize," Obama declared.

Right, your attempt to use a tragedy to take a cheap racial dig at Obama is exactly the same as the POTUS using a tragedy in an attempt to inspire political action from the body politic.

Only in your world. :no:

Guest NC1406

sincerely wasn't calling you stupid. As far as the things I did I couldn't think of another word besides that one that describes how I feel about it. Let's be honest if Obama chased down every single case one side or the other he'd be criticized. I'm fairly positive there are many cases we don't know about, so how can we say, where's the President on this one?

That's like saying why the President didn't speak on these firemen putting out THIS fire

The President should not speak on every issue but the criteria he uses to determine the proper time to speak leave me speechless.

Right, your attempt to use a tragedy to take a cheap racial dig at Obama is exactly the same as the POTUS using a tragedy in an attempt to inspire political action from the body politic.

Only in your world. :no:/>

I made zero racial digs at the president or anyone.

Homer, your false comparison of me and what Obama has done only proves just how completely and totally out of sync with reality you are. I might suggest seeking professional help for you, and I'm not being flippant.

Only in your world. :no:/>

I made zero racial digs at the president or anyone.

Right. :-\

See Homer, you can't express or explain where I made any racial digs, as you put it, against the President. If you can't elaborate on what you mean, and offer nothing but disillusioned one liners, then kindly STFU.

Archived