Doctors Without Borders Hospital Attacked in Afghansistan

autigeremt

You may also have forgotten i have no problems with extraction of intelligence from the enemy by whatever means.

Presidents have no say in the matter of who wins college football national titles. But I'm sure Homie would gladly accept Obama's authority on pretty much anything.

FYI homie - Obama is not lord & king of all of us. That's not how it works . Sorry to break the news to ya.

he allowed it?

Who is CoC ?

Who was said to have " allowed " the mis treatment of prisoners @ Abu Ghraib ?

Blame only applies some of the time now?

That's nuts. You compare a single friendly fire incident at the tactical level to a systematic policy to use torture on prisoners?

Your ODS just gets more and more fantastic. :rolleyes:/>

If you're talking bout waterboarding , the way it was administered by the U.S., and which yielded the location of UBL , then there's nothing left to say on the matter. I fully support enhanced interrogation to get UBL. Every day, any day. One of Obama's few ( maybe lone ) positives he's done for this country is get the F out of the way and let our guys taking down UBL.

He had to be talked into that. He didn't want to. Then he kept spiking the football, as it were, bragging about it. That set people off and was a contributing factor in the Benghazi attack.

It looks as though the DWB people left off internationally recognized medical symbols from their building. Without that there is no way for pilots to know what the installation is. http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/11/doctors-without-borders-ignored-geneva-rules-before-u-s-air-attack/

This from the institution that wants to lecture us about senseless violence that results from weapons of war in the hands of those who aren't responsible enough.

I don't understand your point.

yea me either

Obama allowed bombs to be dropped on a hospital one day after exploiting a tragedy to call for heavier restrictions on gun ownership for us Mundanes. Seems ... illogical.

Boom.....

That's totally absurd.

Only in the eyes of the sheep.....

It looks as though the DWB people left off internationally recognized medical symbols from their building. Without that there is no way for pilots to know what the installation is. http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/11/doctors-without-borders-ignored-geneva-rules-before-u-s-air-attack/

It was also a hospital within a hospital complex. The taliban was fighting from other buildings in the hospital complex. Like Vietnam, the Viet Cong hid among civilians.

Archived