No Tuberville on Finebaum Today?

DKW 86

I thought Finebaum was the top radio show in the Southeast. The day after Auburn has its best season in history we dont get an interview with CTT?

Come on Paul, You got to learn to strike while the iron is hot. You got to learn to finish the deal. We have to listen to some crap about more opinion

Opinion, what is an opinion anyway? Is a journalist really that great a source for an Opinion. How often do the Pre-season Polls bear out?

lets face it, Opinion is just a fancy word for educated guess. The construction of the Titanic was an educated guess as well.

We need a playoff.

i am finished with the slimy little baldbastard.....today's show did me in....if the situation was that the bammerboobs finished 13-0 and got dissed, he'd be getting naked and trying to climb in the bed with coach hula.....he is a loathesome little pile of sh.....er, feces and i view him as any other bammerboob....and that is my enemy.....

i am finished with the slimy little baldbastard.....today's show did me in....if the situation was that the bammerboobs finished 13-0 and got dissed, he'd be getting naked and trying to climb in the bed with coach hula.....he is a loathesome little pile of sh.....er, feces and i view him as any other bammerboob....and that is my enemy.....

136180[/snapback]

Come on.....Let go...Tell us how you REALYY feel about uat ! ! ! B)

136180[/snapback]

My biggest problem with the show today was the way they tried to dicredit Auburn as having a case for claiming a National Championship. They act as though Auburn simply cannot be compared to USC or OK. Also Peter King

p!$$ed me off in a major way. When the subject about the Mobile article questioning wethter :au: could be considered the best SEC team ever, he simply laughed at even the consideration and went on to state that we could not defeat last years LSU team. WTF!!!! I just find it funny that these idiots here in TUscaloosa are spending more energy trying to make sure that Auburn is not considered as NC rather than examinig their pitiful excuse for a program for signs of life.

Archived