Auburn vs UK Football Score

augolf1716

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn - 65

UK - 83

I am going ahead and making the prediction to the next time our basketball teams meet since no one really cares about Auburn football anymore this year.

JJ starts the lights come on AU wins 41-24 losing only 2 games the rest of the season.

Then I wake up watch the game and UK wins 37-20 as JJ throws 2 early picks. One a pick 6..........sigh WDE

I cannot believe all of the posts that have UK winning. This shows a complete lack of confidence in our team and coaching staff. I might get some angry responses, but I will never pick any team to beat us. I do not care if it is the New England Patriots playing us, I have got to come down on this side of our team.. With this being said...

Auburn 34

UK 17

War Damn Corgi!!

Well, AU opens up as a 2-point favorite (which kind of surprises me) but I will go with it.

Therefore,

AU - 23

KY - 21

AU kicks a FG as time expires to win.

But my record in picking the right team on a Thursday game is for crap.

I really hope we jump out 7-0 on our opening drive. Need to take crowd out early. Don't want to predict final because I have no clue. I will feel a lot better if we get out in front.

On the other hand I am already not feeling good with ARK game. Last time we played at 11 in ARK we came out completely flat and got mauled. I might feel better if we look good over KY. But that is over a week and half away.

Belle, the War Corgi, gave me a score that she thinks will happen. How I know this? War Corgi has an Auburn plastic ball that she can bounce up to 4 times on her nose. When This happens, Auburn wins. This is one of the funniest things you will ever see. I am not sure how to upload this on Utube. If I can figure this out, all of my Auburn buddies will laugh themselves silly! OK, War Corgi's score:

Auburn 38

UK 13

Archived