Republican debate 10/28

Guest NC1406

Anyone watching? I skipped the first half due to some research I needed to complete but have caught the last 40 minutes. No candidate has changed my opinion but I do like how the candiates are smarter than the moderators. It was entertaining how the mods attempted to lead this group down a bad road and they deflected and countered the attacks. I missed the exact quote but apparently Rubio said that the Dems had the biggest PAC, the American media. This has to be more entertaining than the World Series.

I watched it. As much as I like and support John Kasich I believe Marco Rubio had the best performance with Trump and Christie second and third, respectively. Kasich doesn't get enough time to explain his points and he uses Ohio a little too much.

The thing that aggravates me is that three of the candidates are currently senators. WHY AREN'T THEY TRYING TO IMPLEMENT SOME OF THESE GREAT IDEAS NOW? Has the president vetoed any balanced budget bills? What about vetoing cuts to the IRS? or simplifying the tax code? NO, the president hasn't vetoed any bill like those because the republicans are not passing any bills that would do the things that the candidates say we should be doing.

my favorite candidates could never win, but I could live with Carson and Carly in no particular order. They counter the bias of the old white man party. I would love to see how the media would attack these two candidates. It would be entertaining without being a reality show.

Archived