Scarbinsky Tells it

Shug2003

An excerpt:

'These Tigers will be known as the team that changed the system. They will be remembered as the team that did everythiing it could do and had nothing to show for it and showed nothing but class."

"They will go down in history as no Auburn team before ever has or ever will."

"The Tigers proved the folly of the polls and rankings b etter than any team that's come before. Barely ranked in the top 20 to start the season, they finished it with victories over four teams ranked in the top 10, with four wins over teams that ended in the top 10."

"If changing an unfair but powerful system weren't enough, this Auburn team completed a major overhaul of the balance of power in this state."

"SInce Paul Bryant arrived to tilt the world toward Tuscaloosa, there's never been this big a gap between Auburn and Alabama with Auburn on top. The Tigers have won 15 straight games. They've won three straight bowl games, two of them played in January. They've beaten Alabama three straight and four of the last five. And their coach is the national coach of the year. Look around the SEC, Examine the competition. It's not a stretch to say Tuberville is the best coach in the division, as good a coach as there is in this entire league."

"Hey, its been three years since Steve Spurrier won a college football game. And never went 13-0."

"Across the state, Alabama hasn't had a winning season in three years, with just two winning seasons in the last five. Alabama has a head coach with promise but little experience and credentials."

"For the longest time, Auburn strived to be considered Alabama's equal and seemed content when it got here. No Longer"

"The upper hand can change hands in 60 seconds, but at the moment, Auburn and Alabama are not equal. It's not even close, and there's no sign that anything will change anytime soon."

"No team has suffered more this season than Alabama. But in the end, sympathy vote, like 13 scoreboards, belongs to Auburn." :thumbsup::cheer::au::au::au:

His article makes more sence than anything I have read yet War Eagle

136803[/snapback]

Yo Jumbo.........Have you been able to talk to your Corporate about getting a National Championship Trophy for AU? Hell, if they agree to it.....I'll pay for the Trophy.......Maybe the store at the Galleria still has the AU Crystal Ball, I think it says Auburn Tigers 2004 SEC Championship on it.....But, I can get the info. from them and order one that says Auburn Tigers 2005 National Champions....It might cost alot more than the one at the Galleria since I'll only order one. Maybe a little help from other Auburn men/women will help. War "BY GOD" Eagle.

Archived